any body know if this is easy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^it looked so flush i thought it was shopped
very clean and nice

i seen a DC front on an ef hatch and it look real good i liked it

:eek:

3mc3o53p95Q55P55Rc9baa5cfa55f47a41f52.jpg

heres the ef hatch

Attachments

• 4447690060_large.jpg
    4447690060_large.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 33,384
First result for googling "eg front end CRX"
10095884_200710812455711.jpg

Hate to admit I kind of like it. Looks like they spent a lot of time sculpting the fenders to match the CRX contours.

First result for googling "eg front end CRX"
10095884_200710812455711.jpg

Hate to admit I kind of like it. Looks like they spent a lot of time sculpting the fenders to match the CRX contours.

ok after seeing this and having an eg at my disposal im going to do it. that acctually looks a lot better than i origionally thought. i will post pics and keep you guys updated on the build.

one thing i dont understand is why everyone says that a custom car should stick out from the rest and be different but everytime i see someone wanting to do something "different", in this case a front end swap, everyone shuns the idea like a little bastard child that no one wanted. im not trying to be a dick or anything but it seems like if its not a swap to a jdm front end or just a subtle lip kit on some cars everyone thinks its shit. sll of those jdm swaps for the most part just bolt right up with no actual modification at all except maybe changing the radiator support. custom should be going out there and cutting the shit out of some cars and making it one-of-a-kind not one-of-those-jdm-cars. and to be honest the jdm isn't neccesarily out of the ordinary or custom seeing as how thats pretty much how the car looks over in japan. once again im not trying to be a dick to all the jdm fans out there but come on if some one wants to do something truly one-off we should all give them inspiration not shoot their dreams down and say they're stupid or dumbasses. sorry for my little rant here but thats really been bugging me for a couple days. thanks for reading and thanks for the responses anyway

one thing i dont understand is why everyone says that a custom car should stick out from the rest and be different but everytime i see someone wanting to do something "different", in this case a front end swap, everyone shuns the idea like a little bastard child that no one wanted. im not trying to be a dick or anything but it seems like if its not a swap to a jdm front end or just a subtle lip kit on some cars everyone thinks its shit. sll of those jdm swaps for the most part just bolt right up with no actual modification at all except maybe changing the radiator support. custom should be going out there and cutting the shit out of some cars and making it one-of-a-kind not one-of-those-jdm-cars. and to be honest the jdm isn't neccesarily out of the ordinary or custom seeing as how thats pretty much how the car looks over in japan. once again im not trying to be a dick to all the jdm fans out there but come on if some one wants to do something truly one-off we should all give them inspiration not shoot their dreams down and say they're stupid or dumbasses. sorry for my little rant here but thats really been bugging me for a couple days. thanks for reading and thanks for the responses anyway

adversity spawns innovation.

Back