Any Book readers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion. Excellent read!

I read Play Boy. You know, for the articles.

I dont read nearly as much as I should. I still carry a lot of resentment from being forced to read shitty books in school. The last few books I chose to read, I liked. My problem is finding time to pick one out, and then making time to read it.

Ive got more pressing matters to attend to. Like posting in internet forums about how busy I am.

Haha

I usually force myself to go to bed at a reasonable hour then I'll read one or two chapters before falling asleep.

I'm currently reading the classic The Count of Monte Cristo. I't's pretty good so far - kind of slow at the moment. He's working his way back into the high-class society to wreak havoc on those responsible for his imprisonment. I've been on a classic run reading Catcher in the Rye, A Brave New World, and 1984.

The entire Game of Thrones series is fantastic. As well as the LOTR and Ender's Game series.

The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini were excellent reads.

If you're interested in thriller/mystery, anything by James Patterson, Michael Connolly, Patricia Cornwell, Tess Gerritsen, or John Grisham.

My next read is Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson. It was highly recommended by a friend of mine.

I have very similar taste to yours. I'll have to pick up that Snow Falling on Cedars.

I'm an avid reader - but mainly news at this point. USA Today, the local news, Bloomsberg - a ton of sports specific literature on breaking muscle, tabata times, juggernaut training systems, T Nation and a few other places.

Actual novels. James Patterson - Alex Cross series. Tom Clancy - Cyber Net series - which is cowritten and not as bland as most of Tom Clancy's stuff.

I've been listening a lot of podcasts lately too. Dave Asprey - Bulletproof Executive. Joe Rogan Experience.

Back