Any Conversion Kits?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wasn't implying that swanny and my self are the only ones i also realize driver and 92civic are activt in this section. I was just alittle pissed off and swanny happend to be the only name i could get out withou swearing

i dunno if you mean body kits but if you do i had a Buddy Club body kit and FEELS style wing on my 1990 Civic hatchie. pics of it here: http://hometown.aol.com/sipoweredhb

i no longer own the car and i think the place i bought the kit and wing from are out of business. place was called West Coast Spoilers. you can get the same kit and wing from importfan.com

i just gotta say that having owned an S13 and an EG, that you are wasting your time.

that said, the S13 is wider than the EG. the bodylines wouldnt line up. then look at engine placement. a d15b7 would look RETARDED in that huge engine bay. even a b series would be swimming. how would you mount a FWD motor? FWD steering rack? the S13 uses a mcpherson strut system. you would definately need custom axles.

i could go on and on.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 5 2005, 08:57 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. THey call it custom for a reason you don't buy parts and bolt them on.A SHOP MAKES THAT PARTS FIT. WTF OF THESE IN DAYS WHY. If you want your car to look like somthing else go buy a god damb s13
[post=441770]Quoted post[/post]​

THe large red font definitely makes it easier to see... but it's just as painful to try to read. :(

Back