any decent naval rts games for the pc?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
anybody know of any rts naval battle games? i play a lot of c&c red alert type games, but im looking for a similar style game for naval rts. my problem is ive been watching so much military history about the battle for the pacific in WWII, now i wanna game.

battleship_game.jpg

Anyone played Battlestations: Midway for the PC or xbox? It's a 3rd person RTS naval/aerial war game based on WWII with decent reviews. I might have to pick it up.

So I bought a used version for the xbox. Seems fairly fun, although it's definitely not a "game of the year". I enjoy lobbing those 18" shells at destroyers, cruisers and battleships.

I was playing last night on the plane challenges, and in one of them you have to command 6 or 7 Zeros to take out a team of US Merchant ships. I decided to make it true to Japanese tactics, and I kamakazi'd 3 of the ships. On the next one I decided to do the same thing to the B17s you're guarding the airfield against. Whenever they got close to being shot down, I just rammed them into the bombers. It does work wonders in taking them down. lol

Back