Any doctors in the house?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xyswany- i suggest some cayenne pepper... for just in case moments. :p

however, if you need anything else, let me know. i'll be glad to help out. after all, this is what i'm going to school for... :D

and yes... i'm glad you didn't die. dying is not keen. not at all. let me know what your doctor says. :)

Well a bit off topic... but speaking of herbal remedies, I just wanted to mention that since Thanksgiving, I've used these herbal tablets called Airborne Formula, and I haven't gotten a single cold or flu since I found these!!!! They are amazing!!! Anyone else try them? :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 24 2004, 08:06 PM
Well a bit off topic... but speaking of herbal remedies, I just wanted to mention that since Thanksgiving, I've used these herbal tablets called Airborne Formula, and I haven't gotten a single cold or flu since I found these!!!! They are amazing!!! Anyone else try them? :thumbsup:

I use those when I get on planes, they work really well, I wish I had taken them a few days ago, as I think I am coming down with a cold. :(

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Apr 25 2004, 03:06 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Apr 24 2004, 08:06 PM

I use those when I get on planes, they work really well, I wish I had taken them a few days ago, as I think I am coming down with a cold. :(

You can still take them after exposure. I do. I like the flavor too and only 4 calories a dose?

Back