Any good movies on Netflix?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Bored. As title states. Anybody have any good suggestions?

watch the new doctor who. completely ridiculous, and plenty of it available.

i think both the anime and the live action initial d are on netflix still...oh and tons of star trek.....tons of....star.......trek...dont judge me.

Bad Ass w/ Danny Trejo if u havent seen it yet

if you havent seen Tucker and Dale vs Evil yet i highly recommend checking that one out
one of the best B-movies to come out in a long time

Tucker and Dave was pretty good, watched some of the Initial D, meh. HTTM was ok. Ill have to check out the others though.

Drawn Together.

They are censored though.. so that sucks. Also, load up "Bellflower" and tell me if you get sound.

I have the PS3 (no 5.1 coder), a laptop (with some sort of enhanced sound) and my actual PC (with 5.1) . None of them are playing the sound (only a single track, which tells me a codec issue). No one else seems to be complaining.

My dad has no sound either, with all sorts of different audio systems.

Also, load up "Bellflower" and tell me if you get sound.

I have the PS3 (no 5.1 coder), a laptop (with some sort of enhanced sound) and my actual PC (with 5.1) . None of them are playing the sound (only a single track, which tells me a codec issue). No one else seems to be complaining.

My dad has no sound either, with all sorts of different audio systems.
I just tried it on my HTC EVO3D. I get the background music and sound effects but no main audio track with the dialogue and such. Same when played through my portable speaker and headphones. I'd contact Netflix. Somebody dun goof'd.

A few episodes of battle star gallactica were like that too, they were just encoded wrong and dropped the front 3 channels.

Speaking of, that's a good show if you've never seen it.

I watch topgear every night lol. Sometimes multiple episodes. It's just one of those shows that is funny no matter how many times you've seen it.

Last edited:
Just watched Driver after hearing so many good things about. It was pretty good after all.

The list of good stuff on Netflix is too long.

But now I got the youtube app to work on my PS3. I'm all about full episodes of MST3K.

My wife actually walked down the aisle to the theme song from MST.

Back