Any good movies on Netflix?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thor wasn't great, but it wasn't so bad it couldn't hold.my interest. Besides, Natalie Portman. :wub: Good to know Captain America is worth the watch. These were the only two Avengers movies I hadn't seen, so even though I've already seen that I wanted to see these as well.

I didn't like how The Grey ended but I liked how it was a good mix of action and a look at "humanity." It wasn't what I expected but I definitely enjoyed it.

Speaking of Liam Neeson movies, I can't wait for Taken 2 to come out!

She didn't. The Arab's friends/dad/associate/whatever (I don't remember) are out for revenge. Take his ex at least. Only seen previews on tv.

just watched Cahsback. british independent film. plenty of quality T&A. good film over all.

also started watching Wilfred. hilarious.

cashback is a great movie.
and wilfred is funny as fuck.

the british/other foreign movies and shows are some of my favorites.
the first couple of series of skins are really good, get kinda too far out of the box after number 4.
"this is england" was an interesting movie
"dead mans shoes" was quite brilliant.
"heart breaker" was good. not great, but decent.
"Fish Tank" was a good offbeat drama type move.
"russian dolls"
"final cut" was kind of a mind fuck. but good.
"sleeping beauty" not the fairy tale one you may think about...not kid friendly. kinda fucked up.
"snatch"
"spaced" an odd brit sitcom.
"cemetery junction"

my favs are
mad men
breaking bad
white collar
how i met your mother
Archer

"following sean" was an interesting documentary
"the boys and girls guide to getting down" was pretty funny. a mock doc.
"the art of travel"
"dead man"
"lost in translation"

just some that i have watched in the past year.
there are more, but i was using a friends account until tn passed a law making that a criminal offense.

not sure if you mean wilfred the brit version or the american version. ive been watching the american one.

Wilfred is an awesome show. And along with FX tv shows check out Louie if you haven't yet. Brilliant show. Very real comedy. Kind of a dark take on life but in a very funny and smart way. Louis C.K. is definitely my favorite living comic. His comedy specials are well worth the watch as well.

This is England was good. Fish Tank, I made it about 15 minutes in said WTF and went to sleep. Old lady said it was weird and didnt make sense.

I couldn't get through cashback more than a few min either.

I've been watching a lot of the food-related and health/enviro documentaries they have on their lately. Interesting stuff when you want to learn something instead of watching a b-movie.

dexter starts next week. So, thats all i care about for th eimmediate future :D

mehh I'm a marval fanboy so i liked thor, captain america and all the others......
only comic book movie I dislike is spiderman.

so far i'm with redbox but from what i can see you fellas really find netflix to be goo huh?
mrs. taco has no cable but does have my ps3 so I might just order something like that for her

taken 2 looks badass. the first one was full of ass kicking.
Avengers is one I'm gonna go get on blueray it's that good. :lol:

For a while that's what I liked most about Netflx; All the documentaries I'd otherwise never known had existed. But I'm glad to see that after they realized how much they pissed everyone off with the subscription switches they're starting to offer bigger/newer movies for online streaming.

This is England was good. Fish Tank, I made it about 15 minutes in said WTF and went to sleep. Old lady said it was weird and didnt make sense.

yeah. fish tank was def an odd one. but i enjoyed it.

i usually love jason statham movies, but crank2 was fucking retarded.

Back