Any good VW sites?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRuggiero_

So I just bought a Jetta and have the sudden urge to do something with it. Any of you guys know of any product sites or forum sites or anything?

I can't remember the name of it but I think its vw vortex or something like that.

how do you figure?

yeah, that vwvortex site is really good, if you do a search you will come up with tons of shit.

1.8T's are nice, don't like much other ones...

Milan

im not a fan of VW at all ... but the cars run strong as fuck.... they are pretty fucking fast 1/4 mile and are retardedly good at autoX

if they werent so fucking heavy they would be pretty fucking badass
i have several friends doing very impressive things with VWs

seen some VERY fast setups in old school GTIs, Rabbits, Sciroccos, etc

yeah i'm not really into vws myself my bf has a 99 gti vr6 with some mods. so i guess i really don't have a choice

ive actually been thinking of getting a gti but working on them sucks. they shoehorn their engines in the bay so goddamn well you cant see the ground from the top. every audi we need to pull the frame on at work usually has to have the engine pulled cause theres no space whatsoever to work around ecspecially the s4's those germans come up with some weird shit

yes i myself dislike audi and vokslwagen for the simple fact that i beleive they make them to difficult to work on for what they really are.

Thanks for the imput guys. That votrex is pretty fucking huge. They are a bitch to work on though. I've never cursed at an oil filter more in my life.

Back