any guitar hero players???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I just bought it about a week ago, great game!!

fav songs:
john the fisherman
psychobilly freakout
six
war pigs
and of course free bird :p

whats your favs???

i like the nirvana and rage against the machine tracks. good shit.

misirlou is pretty good :)

Is the helmet song one of the ones you buy with career money? I havent gotten all of those yet.....Although that song six off the buy list is tough as hell too. Real fast paced heavy metal :D

I'm pretty good on medium now, just started working on hard. That damn 5th button kills me :lol:

I'm pretty good on medium now, just started working on hard. That damn 5th button kills me :lol:
if you want to cheat, you can stack some coins and hold them with a rubber band around the green button so it's held down all the time.

I've heard that before, I just never tried it. I'll have to give it a shot

yea, ive played this one time lol ive been playing guitar since i was 12 so i figured id give it a shot, cant be too bad lol

So I tell my buddy, put Laid to Rest on extreme.................

lmao yea whatever, no way, its just not the same lol

but i did look at the floor after i was done! that was the best part!!!!! lol

I just bought it about a week ago, great game!!

fav songs:
john the fisherman
psychobilly freakout
six
war pigs
and of course free bird :p

whats your favs???

John the fisherman, sweet child o mine, heart-shaped box, jessica, Girlfriend, & trippin on a hole in a paper heart.

I was one note away from getting 100% on hard on heart-shaped box the other day. I was so pissed. lol

Last edited:
if you want to cheat, you can stack some coins and hold them with a rubber band around the green button so it's held down all the time.

I don't think that'll work with the chords, unless it's a green chord.

Love the game! My friends' sub letter had the game. To bad he found a job quickly and took it with him :(

My favorite song probably was Message In a Bottle

i've never played it, and i really don't even want to. the real thing is so much better :D

My favorite song is Cowboys From Hell. Fuck. Yeah.

I'm waiting for Rock Band to come out though. I wanta teh drummies!

whoa hold up..... CFH is on there?? I didnt see it

and yea i heard about the band thing, that should be intresting lol

i've never played it, and i really don't even want to. the real thing is so much better :D

Takes a lot less practice on the game to get pretty decent. :p

I'm 23 songs into expert, I can't get past Freya. So now I'm just seeing if I can top all my scores on hard.

thunderhorse
jordan
can't you hear me knockin?
trippin a hole in a paper heart
woman
...yeah, that's about all i still play on there. GH 1 has some good songs, but the hammer ons and pull offs are retarded hard.

fuckin evil game....lol

i like the 80's Encore Edition. the songs are more fun to play i think :)

Back