any guitar hero players???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trogdor
Freebird
and the Avenged 7 Fold song

we are having a 2 guitar "jam" before UFC saturday

*sign of the beast*

I have just about all those songs on my playlist... still don't own guitar hero though.

cowboys from hell is plain insane on expert. i spent hours trying to beat it. ive only beat it a few times lol. and ive only beat bark at the moon once.

and B its 5 notes, not 4

80's big hair music fucking blows donkey dick

I forgot about that Jordan song, that one is cool too. And of course TROGDOR!!!! I couldnt believe a strong bad song was in there :lol:

I wish I had a modded ps2 so I could hax gh...
Dragonforce is one of my fav bands. Speed metal ftw

is there really 3500 notes in the real song or is some added for the game?

There are probably more notes in the real song than there are in the game... if you've seen the videos of the guitarist playing the song for real, you'd see just how nutty the track is.

I just 5 starred Freebird on Hard... twice in a row.. destroying my previous high score of like 294k...

Feels good when you start to hit notes that you previously couldn't.

I just 5 starred Freebird on Hard... twice in a row.. destroying my previous high score of like 294k...

Feels good when you start to hit notes that you previously couldn't.
I got rid of my Wii recently and picked up a 360. I grabbed GHII about 2 weeks ago. I'm barely getting past some of the tougher songs on easy. :(

I actually never have played the cowboys from hell song. Songs like Hangar 18 by Megadeth trip me up enough.

the all that remains song six and shadows fall are the toughest IMO.

Back