Any Lost fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Duh. I know what it is. Honestly never watched more than half an episode though, and that was at a friend's house.

I watch House regularly also. I have learned to find enjoyment in Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives also. Don't judge lol

Surprisingly, my girl is not into either of those, so I've been spared, lol...

That is surprising. They are pretty good shows. Grey's is better than DH but they both have decent story lines and some eye candy.

Well I have started on Season 1 of Lost you guys have got me convinced its worth the watch.

Cool, you have 125 ish epsisodes to catch up :D

season operner was awesome. opened a whole new timeline, at least 10- new questions about who/what/how.... awesome show

or you could just watch the recap that came on right before the premier ... its sums up everything from the old episodes up to that point.

while it may sum up, it misses 99.999% of the plot lines. it should be used as a refresher only.

or you could just watch the recap that came on right before the premier ... its sums up everything from the old episodes up to that point.

Nah, I am about half way through the first season now and I have a feeling that if I tried to watch the newest season going off of recaps I would be pissed. Plus you miss out on the characters growing and such. I am huge on story and character development.

I have watched them all. I initially watched them with my Blockbuster pass and its addicting when you dont have to watch the commercials. Thank god for HD DVR

It got kinda whack and too theoretical after the 2nd/3rd season. But i still watch it.

It was a cool ass show when they got into the Darma Project stuff but once the hatch situation changed (not trying to ruin it)....the plot seemed thin and the writers were stretching and reaching for a new catch.

Now it seems that the new explosion has brought on two parallel universes? The 2 stories going on at once with the Doctor. Is it the SyFy channel now? lmao

Oh....Locke used to be my favorite....and I still hate Sawyer.

You're missing the greater picture....

hint: look at the book Jacob is reading when locke gets pushed by his dad in 6.01

I love the Onion. I just finished season one last night too. Pretty good show all the way around.

You're missing the greater picture....

hint: look at the book Jacob is reading when locke gets pushed by his dad in 6.01
what book is that? i tried to see it on dvr and couldnt make out the name

to me the show is about God vs the devil, good vs evil, etc

but the idea of it being in either lockes head or hurleys is interesting

Last edited:
Just from watching Season One I think it is in someones head as well.

Back