Any Nike heads in the building?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
I have a quick ? about how sb's run. they run big or small? if i wear a size 6 in a regular dunk would that be an ok size in an sb.

( i'd post this on a nike forum but i don't really have the motivation to make a username and all that bs. )

Yeah they should be the same size, but if you wanna be sure just go to your local footlocker and double check

my footlocker doesn't carry sb's. i was just in there today buying some shoes. ( its my crack) i asked my boy and he didn't know.

SB's run kinda small because of the thick ass padding on the inside and around the ankle part of the shoe. Get at least a 1/2 size bigger than your normal size.

i have to buy mine in a size 12 and i normally wear 11.5.. i have about 5 pairs of SBs ... got dunks, PRs, 2 FCs and my newest addition is the Air Classic SB

all the nikes ive bought online fit as well as they would if i bought them at a store. My only gripe is that for some reason my right heel always squeeks about a month into wearing them. Granted they are the most comfortable for my feet (next to kswiss but those are like fancy socks for 60 bucks aka no support but light) i just hate the squeek..

i guess im missing out. ive only got the 3 pairs of shoes (actual running shoes, nice tennis shoes and boots) and then flip flops....

i dont even know what the hell an sb is (if MMOs have taught me anything its a small/short blade)

bah, Nike is the skate shoe to have now.. if you're referring to the skate shoes that have like a 2 inch thick tongue.. those absolutely suck!!

wow maybe we should start a " show you reppin ya kicks pics" thread. nah we'd only have like 5 people in it lol. thanks guys for all the info tho.

ps retro jordan 1's come out april 21st at footlocker. holla.

Back