Any one have 1/4 mile times for h22 hatch swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

THE WIDE ONE

:unsure: I havent had time to go to the track and all the accidental runs i run accross are against either retardedly slow, or freak vehicles that hang there at the back quarter.. so no real estimate can be figured (jg performance tahoe, sentra ser with work done, some old 440 dodge)

just looking for those that wanna brag or give an idea of what i can expect or hope for

dude on here couldn't break 16's

not sure if it was a hatch or a teg, but i think a hatch...

In an eg hatch I would think atleast high 13's if not a little better.

i have ek.. wide body <like the name didnt give it away> h22, intake, exhaust.. iab is hooked up for all i know it isnt working (can i rev and see?) no tach

i ran a eg with h22, intake, exhaust, no iab, clutch, light flywheel, header

and a few times it seems i hold on very well weight is a big factor

he had me by maybe a car or half a car from 50 well see next sunday i think ill be running the track <crosses fingers>

my buddy had an EK, full interior, with I/H/E basic stuff, nothin super. and on slicks or radials ran a 12.9x

he's a badass driver though.

i hope to get mine to the track eventually to. lol.

i know a kid that got a really good run off in an EK hatch, but it was 14.7 and it was blowing black smoke the whole run. theres somthing screwed up with his engine, i know that for sure.

Back