any one wanna trade for an ls vtec N/A motor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good call. To bad the shipping & handling is 35 bucks making the total 74.98. O yea heres the link to mine. Its now on ebay now.

here it is

ebay adjustable strut bars will never comapre to the rgity of a neauspeed bar so dont brag about how u can get both for 3 dollars becuase they are junk...and he is selling a good product so if i was him id tell u to go buy those 3 dollar peices of shit and stuff em up ur ass

Yeah that neuspeed bar is high quality. The crap on ebay is a waste of you time and shows you don't know car parts very well. Under 80 for that bar is a great deal! They go for 120 from neuspeed and I have seen them on special for 90. It is not like a used neuspeed strut bar is going to wear out. I would buy it but I already got two one on my car and an extra for my CRX to come.

no thanks man, this engine is running good, it has no problems. The head is from a 95 gsr and its p&p. Im just looking for a bseries to boost. This ls vtec engine has been milled down to increase the c/r and its not that great for boost unless i wanted to take it apart and replace the pistons and rings to lower the c/r

fuck that, Ill get a complete kit front and rear upper and lower from ebay for $50... sorry man

Yeah ok and all those together wont even do as much as that one neuspeed bar. All those shitty ebay parts have 1 pivot point on each end which makes the bar worthless extra weight. 2 pivot points on each side :thumbsup: no pivot points :thumbsup: 1 pivot point on each side :thumbsdown:
That bar is a steal for that price

Back