Any one want to grade this essay?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jun 11 2004, 04:21 PM
i'd be happy to proofread it for you jeffie...

i've always had good spelling and grammar. i correct dave all the time... boy does he hate that.

I would be happy to proofread it for you, Jeffie.

I have always had good spelling and grammar. I correct Dave all the time ; boy, does he hate that!

:lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 11 2004, 06:32 PM
I have always had good spelling and grammar. I correct Dave all the time ; boy, does he hate that!

I was always good at spelling and grammar. I correct Dave all the time; boy, does he hate that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 11 2004, 05:38 PM-->
@Jun 11 2004, 06:32 PM

I was always good at spelling and grammar. I correct Dave all the time; boy, does he hate that.

I would like to loose this amount of weight by this time

Not a direct quote, but you know what I mean. Enough said. :)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 10 2004, 08:57 PM

What is the secret to staying young at heart, even as your body grows older?

Staying young at heart has a lot to do with how young you feel. For instents, if you sleep a lot, stay inside the house, and lead a low active life you will feel older then if you were to live a highly active life. I believe if you eat healthy and stay active it will keep you feeling young and vibrant .

A few ways you can keep yourself young at heart is to take up a couple hobbies. Here's a few ideas, restoring automobiles, playing golf, or going to a gym. For example, my Grandfather likes to do wood working, He builds many wonderful things ranging from a simple table and chair set, to a beautiful stained hardwood dresser. He also likes to garden. He brings us fresh fruits and vegetables almost year round! My grandfather is eighty-six years old, yet he seems to be more like a fifty year old.

Another way to keep yourself ahead of the aging game is to stay healthy by eating heathy. At least three meals a day, a nice size breakfast, light mid-day meal, and a heathy well rounded dinner, maybe even add some fresh fruit for dessert. Another thing that could help is taking vitamins. Taking a multivitamin everyday could help make your body feel younger, also, helping you feel young at heart.

Try to keep yourself active. From hobbies to exercising, and eating well to taking your vitamins. Always remember, you're only as old as you feel.

IM BACK YOU FUCKING BISHES !!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, someone has shone the big "T" spotlight into the black night sky and like Batman, I appear out of nowhere.

To the starter of this thread:

You sir, are the Jeffry Dahmer and Charles Manson of punctuation.
You fucking BUTCHER the english language and serve it up not with a nice cold glass of Chiante, but rather a warm 40 ounce of Nighttrain.

This "essay" is HORRIBLE.

Spelling errors, grammatical errors, syntax errors, improper use of commas, are just some of the atrocities contained within.

Paypal me 5.00 to 101deals@101deals.com and I will write you a essay that will have the Pulitzer Prize people knocking at your fucking front doorstep.

Where do I get my credentials from? 4 years of majoring in English with a minor in philosophy coupled with a SOLID 4.0 gpa allows me to condemn this essay to the inner depths of hell.

I SHUDDER to think that young americans such as yourself cannot compose a simple 250 word essay.

What is the state of the educational system in this country?

edit:

in keeping with tradition of shooting off my fat mouth before reading the entire thread.....

I didn't know that Jeffie was the one who created this thread....

If you need a re-write email me or pm me and I'll hook it up for free :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 15 2004, 09:13 PM
edit:

in keeping with tradition of shooting off my fat mouth before reading the entire thread.....

Goddamnit, I think B missed a number--he should have banned your ass until 3004. :lol:

I was beginning to feel dumb, bu I am a genius now that you are back.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 15 2004, 09:16 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jun 15 2004, 09:13 PM
edit:

Goddamnit, I think B missed a number--he should have banned your ass until 3004. :lol:

Yes, I swore up and down that I would not come back....but got a ticket from the photo camera on the street corner and seeing as how my old law professor was on vacation in China, I had no alternative but to come back to hondaswap to look up a old thread on how to beat a ticket. Unfortunately, this thread was created and seeing as how I love the english language.....I could not resist the temptation to make a comment.

On a side note, check back in my forums in a couple of weeks for my thread on how I beat the ticket.

Can someone say "SUBPOENA" ??????????????????

While I still am a grad student....

I know enough of the law to be a royal fucking pain in the ass to the City of Hawthorne and the company that issues the photo-traffic ticket.

Watch how I intend to clog the court system and drag this motherfucker out.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jun 15 2004, 09:17 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Jun 15 2004, 09:16 PM
Tonyd0821
@Jun 15 2004, 09:13 PM
edit:

Yes, I swore up and down that I would not come back....but got a ticket from the photo camera on the street corner and seeing as how my old law professor was on vacation in China, I had no alternative but to come back to hondaswap to look up a old thread on how to beat a ticket. Unfortunately, this thread was created and seeing as how I love the english language.....I could not resist the temptation to make a comment.

On a side note, check back in my forums in a couple of weeks for my thread on how I beat the ticket.

Can someone say "SUBPOENA" ??????????????????

While I still am a grad student....

I know enough of the law to be a royal fucking pain in the ass to the City of Hawthorne and the company that issues the photo-traffic ticket.

Watch how I intend to clog the court system and drag this motherfucker out.

If you got a ticket and it was legit, quit being a douche and pay it.
If you did something wrong, pay for it, asshat.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 15 2004, 09:11 PM
Where do I get my credentials from? 4 years of majoring in English with a minor in philosophy coupled with a SOLID 4.0 gpa allows me to condemn this essay to the inner depths of hell.

If I knew an english major that DIDN'T get a 4.0, it would be pathetic lol.

I think it's gay as hell to offer jeffie a report...I think he's looking for advice on HOW to write well. Not a pre-written paper that he can hand in.

Teach a man to fish...

Back