any other rsx owner here...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting ready to buy one if that makes u feel better im getting 06, u know acura squashed the rsx right 06 is the last year or production

what u doing tommynyn with the hydrolocked situation ive fixed 4 hyrdo motors in the past year all still running strong as hell

New-Comer

hello
is it possible to swap the RSX-S engine for the NSX? i mean would it fit properly or would it need a custom fit?
and sorry, i dont actually have an RSX yet but it will be my first car and i would like to make plans for tuning now. and besides dens looks bored lol.

anything is possible with enough skill, time and money (just ask the guy that put a k20 in an MR2). is it worth it? no.

thanks for replying.
sorry if my questions dont make sense or sound stupid.
what is the most powerful honda/acura engine ever made?
and is there a limit to how much horsepower an engine can handle?
oh and one more thing, is there a honda/acura V8?

no honda v8s as of yet...they are comming.

sure, any civic from 88-2003, 88-91 crx, 94-01 integra.

take your pick. i hear the mounts for the accord are comming out soon.

there isnt much to it since you have a full wiring harness (even though itll probably be easier to use the one in the shell) and an ecu. basically, its about finding the shell you want to work with.

thanks

Thanks Man i was thinking of a 98 civic is there any year thats better than the rest in terms of ease of swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back