any plans for Halloween weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
like the title states.. anyone got plans this weekend since Halloween falls on a Monday?
ill be heading to the Long Beach zombie walk with thea homiez who live there. ill be sure to get some zombie pics... Long Beach Zombie Walk

My buddy is having another party. He's going as Phineas, I'm going as Ferb, his wife is going as Isabella.

Google them if you don't know who they are. I actually found purple pants too.

kristen is working most of the weekend, she is heading out to saints and sinners in boston sunday night for 2-3 hours or so. i dont care much, if at all for halloween.... that and im not allowed to hang out with one of her friends since i broke her friends' husbands jaw. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

currently the record for most zombies is held by Seattle, WA w/ 4800 .. going for a record in LB this year..

hahha.. came across an old Halloween pic.. probably my best one yet.. lol

303926_282727665081710_100000334361746_904005_1621109250_n.jpg

I think the family and I are carving pumpkins this weekend then taking the little one trick or treating down town at the local businesses that's about it.

Dub/costume party at my friends. He's on a farm north of Columbus and calls it the Dub barn. Hooks up 6k+ watts of subs and speakers in the barn and cranks the music. Some cool lighting shit too all through the yard. Bonfire, beer pong, hoes... Whatever else you wanna get into. Always a good time to be had and this time around the chicks will be dressed even more slutty than usual. :D

Back