Any plans for the up and coming gas pandemic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've heard the evo gets a few more MPG when you remove the spoiler.

Ethanol is a joke fuel.

It takes more energy (tractors/shipping/fertilizers/etc) to produce and then refine (running the big refineries on fossil fuels) then it puts out, ton for ton AND btu for btu. It's a stupid fuel that should just die.

hondaswap is now faceswap...?

hondabook...?

on a side note, i will not be changing a thing as gas prices rise.

<-- 100 mile per day commute. Heck, I was broke from my gas expenses when I was driving the rental Prius and pushing 60mpg.

Well, 35mpg is better than my 25-27... I could probably do better if I kept my foot out of it on the interstate... But I don't see that happening. You are right though- the Ninja 250 would serve the purpose very well. :thumbsup:

Yeah, my gas hog is my Sportster, which makes all my friends laugh. The smallest, lightest, smallest motored vehicle I have, is also my gas hog, but that's cause I ride the fuck out of it. Sure I'll be going WOT from start to shut down on the Ninja, but it'll still kick my everything's ass. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of the Blast now. Same deal. Wide open at every take off. 60 mpg, but it only had a 1.5 gal tank, so it got to be a pain in the ass.

Damn is right....my 4.7 liter 4Runner gets better gas mileage than that! And its shaped like a shoe box

I'm guessing 28psi 5th gear pulls doesn't help either... lol

I'm going to hop in my state issue truck and fill up with my state issue gas card. When I'm not working I'll ride with someone else. 93 here is just over $3 a gallon.

I'm guessing 28psi 5th gear pulls doesn't help either... lol

neither does being tuned balls out on E85 and driving around with the go pedal jammed through the floorboard... but who's counting

I get 40-41 mpg in the cr-z driving to work. If I'm on the highway, I get 47. If I'm hitting backroads, I get 33-35.

My sv650s gets about the same, and it's a lot faster. lol.

I get 40-41 mpg in the cr-z driving to work. If I'm on the highway, I get 47. If I'm hitting backroads, I get 33-35.

My sv650s gets about the same, and it's a lot faster. lol.

i expected much better numbers from those things.

one of my old civics got 45mpg on the interstate.
and it was much cheaper than buying a crz, and cheaper to insure. lol.

We've argued about this multiple multiple times.

Older Civics same mileage blah blah blah

Let's go head long into a brick wall and see who James Deans it blah blah blah

Or I could not, and save my money blah

You have a small penis blah blah blah.

Whip it out bitch

Then everyone is grumpy and questionably homosexual.

We've argued about this multiple multiple times.

Older Civics same mileage blah blah blah

Let's go head long into a brick wall and see who James Deans it blah blah blah

Or I could not, and save my money blah

You have a small penis blah blah blah.

Whip it out bitch

Then everyone is grumpy and questionably homosexual.

</argument>

Back