Any plans for the up and coming gas pandemic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, I had to buy gas for our 1 vehicle that uses it and paid 3.63 a gallon! jeebus!

gasoline, cigarettes, booze, hookers, drugs, tires, internet. all the good shit in life is getting more expensive. sounds like we should just go to prison and get it all for free.

lets all commit major crimes, then strike a plea bargain to ensure we all get stuck in the same prison.

im staying away from jeffie though, he gives funny vibes. :ph34r:

lets all commit major crimes, then strike a plea bargain to ensure we all get stuck in the same prison.

im staying away from jeffie though, he gives funny vibes. :ph34r:

that's what jeffie does. Beside that, he keeps inviting me over to his house. I'm scared he's gonna ræp me.

Dude, go to jeffies and make a mess on his floors :D

no, don't take a shit, just get them dusty.

I'm going to continue stealing BDNs truck to go get food... even though I have my car back now. :ph34r:

I guess the thread is resurrected...

I think I'm going to try and get the new pickup past 25mpg on the highway.

sounds like its time for you to get the fucking tornado:
41ijddey2mL._SS500_.jpg

i remember when this fucking bad boy was all the rage on late night infomercials.
and we all know that they dont put garbage on tv, its the real fucking deal.

Truf! Tornado is where it's at. Ask the midwest. They know what's up.

The central plains see more than we normally do.

Also, gas just jumped 20 cents this morning here. I cringed.

I love how long gas shoots up overnight, but when gas is ready to go down in price it takes a month to go back down.

I've been thinking about selling my pickup and buying another crx... I may do that now

Back