any plumbers in the house?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they are normal 8-10 rotation spout-like valves. Its great, cuz you can crank up the pressue for the house out side, but keep the toilets, etc lower

they are normal 8-10 rotation spout-like valves. Its great, cuz you can crank up the pressue for the house out side, but keep the toilets, etc lower

I don't know if it's the water pressure or the valving in the tank, but a friend of mine has a regular 1-2 gallon toilet that refills itself in like 4-6 seconds. It's awesome. :ph34r:

well, its fixed.... me and the fiance went out to dinner for her bday tonight and got home to a fixed pipe... my buddy came by while we were gone

Thats awesome. You owe him a case of beer or something..

I'd be pissed if I went to a friend's house to fix something and they had left.. Maybe there were circumstances in your case..

Maybe that was the guys bday present to his wife.

Thats awesome. You owe him a case of beer or something..

I'd be pissed if I went to a friend's house to fix something and they had left.. Maybe there were circumstances in your case..

nah.. he knew we were leaving.. he just said to leave the gate unlocked so he could get in the backyard... and i dont owe him shit.. lol... remember the thread "never loan anyone money" .. well he is the guy i lent money to and still havent been payed back completely.. pretty close though .. only a few hundred left out of a couple grand

Back