any racing this weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmmm... no autocrossing events in CT or MA this weekend. I didn't check the PA area or NY (Nassau Coliseum).

Some alternative suggestions for you:

1. Visit Ji up in VT
2. A kart trak meet in CT

naw, im not ready to do anything... i just hadn't checked the schedules... so i figured i'd see if anyone was doing anything this weekend..... but i guess not

Well nfn15037 is finally making it to Ji's this weekend... if I can get all of my shit finished, I might join them on Rt. 17. The Si is still wearing her Azenis. :)

May need some help at the Airjockie Garage.

-> Steve
(Editting for typo)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 4 2004, 02:48 PM
SOUNDS FUN... but im still not ready for vt... :(

Anytime you want, you're welcome to drive any car I have up there. It's not as exciting as an AllTrac or E's Sol, but the Si's got great brakes on her... lol. Whatever car I take to VT will be always be RT. 17-worthy... the July and September meets should be very good for me. B)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 4 2004, 01:51 PM
May need some help at the Airjockie Garage.

-> Steve
(Editting for typo)

yup...pulling the old engine out, cleaning up the mounts and brakets, getting the new engine ready to go in...beer will be on hand....music...internet access....beer...tools and cleaning rags to help clean the dirty hands after we get some shit done. And a lot of warm beer....

to bad I have too work both nights this weekend....so the day will not be long....

theres auto-x at naugy this weekend...thats where i'll be sunday.

Where can I get info on racing at nassua collisium in N.Y.?
Sorry don't mean to thread jack just want to get into auto x Thanks

cant do anything. graduation stuffs and im meeting sabrinas dad.

Originally posted by Qwikcivic@Jun 4 2004, 07:39 PM
Where can I get info on racing at nassua collisium in N.Y.?
Sorry don't mean to thread jack just want to get into auto x Thanks

Google is your friend.... :p

I'm make a separate thread about the club that runs events there. But all I did was google up "Nassau autocross events".... :)

Originally posted by Qwikcivic@Jun 4 2004, 11:24 PM
Thanks!

Sure. No problem. I am the google queen! Don't forget to post how you do at Nausau!

So... up to VT to be with my two favorite guys, my three favorite cars (mines the only one with working a/c :p and not needing premium gas :) ), Rt. 17, Cubbers pizza and... rum. Lots of rum. B)

*sighs contentedly*

I did better last week then i did this afternoon. Both fun, but definitely better last weekend. I guess im still sorting out my car, these have been the first times ive run it since the rear sway, the Tanabes and the Azenis. I dont think im pushing hard enough, but its fun to sort it all out. Gotta get some brakes soon too...is any of you guys gonna come smoke me ay naugy this year? :D

-Chris

i plan on doing some damage after i get the ACT clutch in next weekend... ill break it in at bristol on the 13th.

Back