Any shooters? Looking for cheap but decent LER scope

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

I sold my semi-auto rifles and plan on getting a Mosin Nagant. None of my semi's had a scope because they didn't need it(.22 Remington and x39 SKS). The SKS was pretty much lousy pass 200m but somewhat decent around 100m or less(crappy groups, but that's what the 20rd mag is for).
Alright, issue here is I want to shoot around 400-600m. Problem is, I'm a lefty and I use my left hand to operate the bolt; which means a regular scope would be in the way. I need a long eye relief scope but most of what I've seen don't really magnify much and look like they're for pistols or varmit rifles. Can anyone suggest any good LER scopes(prefebly +5x variable and lens >32mm)?

Last edited:

Hey i think you would be better with a leuold scope.There really great scopes,everyone in my family has one.The good thing about theses scopes for you and you may even be able to have them custom make it for what you want. Check there site and try with that.

Thanks, but it looks like you can only modify scopes they already have(different knobs, custom reticles, etc.). I think I'll just settle for a cheap NCStar handgun scope.

Back