any shops with quotes out there???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allgo

i am thinking about building up my gsr motor. its stock right now and i was wondering how much will it cost to make zero miles on it.
PLAN: get new b16a pistons and use an ls crank. how much will JUST the machine and installation and all the new seals and gasket will cost me?? first time building up a motor

any ideas for me???

I do have an idea...just not about how much it'll cost. but what you can do to get a better, more accurate quote from a professional...

Call a shop and ask how much they charge for labor and tell them your plan. Unless you're going to do all the work yourself, the only real way to tell would be do it. Each shop will charge their own different flat rates, plus parts and taxes.

Sorry to be blunt but there is no real way to give an accurate guestimate.

koo. thank for the relay. just want to know if some1 did something samilar to what i have and want to find a good deal from a shop in southern california. thanks again

Originally posted by allgo@Oct 26 2003, 02:43 AM
koo. thank for the relay. just want to know if some1 did something samilar to what i have and want to find a good deal from a shop in southern california. thanks again

:blink: isn't there like a million and one shops in so. Cali?
you shouldn't have a problem finding one.

Back