any suggestions ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18SMASH

hey whats goin on ? im new to this forum and i just have a question ..
i have a type r block and im just wondering what head should i put on the block . should i just go straight type r or should i put on a different head on the block ? i want the most power that i can get . im trying to build the motor from bigger pistons , rods sleeved out and do the head over because i have a zex kit 75 shot wet waiting to do some damage lol . so tell me guys what is the best thing i should do .....?

thanks ..

i think if your gonna use nitrous on a rare motor like that, you need to learn alot more, young grasshopper. or you will literally be doing some serious damage to a great motor.

just leave it all stock is what i'd do man....

what kind of type r block u got B18c5 or b16b?? I presume u got a B18c5. U wanna build the motor and sleeve it that means going 2.0L, So just get a b16a head, build her up, dont forget new head studs, two stage dat baby with 150(75pershot of zex) and u will have some good power to your wheels. just my suggestion...

thanks man .. i was thinkin of jst goin all motor but my friend cut me a deal with the zex kit for 300 bcks and with rc injectors ... so why not right lol . but do you knw wht tranny i should go with ?

i think if your gonna use nitrous on a rare motor like that, you need to learn alot more, young grasshopper. or you will literally be doing some serious damage to a great motor.

just leave it all stock is what i'd do man....

Nitrous is just like everything else...if you take the time to set it up right and tune it, you'll be fine. If you're a dumbass and just spray the hell out of a stock motor, then it'll probably go boom after too long.

With that being said, my advice here is to just sell the block to somebody who's got a hard-on for Type R stuff, and get a different motor altogether...

Nitrous is just like everything else...if you take the time to set it up right and tune it, you'll be fine. If you're a dumbass and just spray the hell out of a stock motor, then it'll probably go boom after too long.

With that being said, my advice here is to just sell the block to somebody who's got a hard-on for Type R stuff, and get a different motor altogether...

naw of course im goin to tune it with hondata .. im not a ricer lol . i was just searching through alot of websites and im thinkin of just sending my block and head out to get rebuilt , drop the 75 shot then tune it all at once ... ;)

Back