1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by B18SMASH, Apr 28, 2009.

1. B18SMASH

B18SMASH New Member

hey whats goin on ? im new to this forum and i just have a question ..
    i have a type r block and im just wondering what head should i put on the block . should i just go straight type r or should i put on a different head on the block ? i want the most power that i can get . im trying to build the motor from bigger pistons , rods sleeved out and do the head over because i have a zex kit 75 shot wet waiting to do some damage lol . so tell me guys what is the best thing i should do .....?

thanks ..

2. cjvictoria

cjvictoria New Member

i think if your gonna use nitrous on a rare motor like that, you need to learn alot more, young grasshopper. or you will literally be doing some serious damage to a great motor.

just leave it all stock is what i'd do man....

3. B18SMASH

B18SMASH New Member

how do i need to learn alot more trust i knw alot im jst asking what is the best head i shuld use ...

4. sticest

sticest New Member

Type R, why down grade?

5. B18SMASH

B18SMASH New Member

i rather work with B-Series than anything else ....

6. jme0299

jme0299 New Member

what kind of type r block u got B18c5 or b16b?? I presume u got a B18c5. U wanna build the motor and sleeve it that means going 2.0L, So just get a b16a head, build her up, dont forget new head studs, two stage dat baby with 150(75pershot of zex) and u will have some good power to your wheels. just my suggestion...

7. B18SMASH

B18SMASH New Member

thanks man .. i was thinkin of jst goin all motor but my friend cut me a deal with the zex kit for 300 bcks and with rc injectors ... so why not right lol . but do you knw wht tranny i should go with ?

8. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Nitrous is just like everything else...if you take the time to set it up right and tune it, you'll be fine. If you're a dumbass and just spray the hell out of a stock motor, then it'll probably go boom after too long.

With that being said, my advice here is to just sell the block to somebody who's got a hard-on for Type R stuff, and get a different motor altogether...

9. B18SMASH

B18SMASH New Member

naw of course im goin to tune it with hondata .. im not a ricer lol . i was just searching through alot of websites and im thinkin of just sending my block and head out to get rebuilt , drop the 75 shot then tune it all at once ... ;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted