any wwe fans? the end is near

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's an advertisement for the new macho man cd. he actually has a music cd. and he is talking shit to hulk hogan and all this shit. i was also wondering if anybody is interested in pro wrestling.

who cares about a cd?

it's sports entertainment, if you like it just watch it.

anyone else watch raw last night? you can clearly see kane duck down before the limo hit that truck. :p

Look like it still fucking hurt, really bad those contusions looked real, his damn skin was purple, sort of like when blood rushes to a certain spot and then pops, fake or real, that limo going into the truck was not fake and if he was really in it, he got hurt.

SHIT, I totally forgot about Raw, watching the game last night. Oh well, anyway, the Macho Man/Hogan thing is real it isn't a storyline, they used to be friends, but now they can't stand each other.

I used to watch a few years ago when WCW was still around but I still watch now and then and I'll I have to say is the Brock is a scary ass dude. The funny thing about him though is that he went to the UofM (minnesota) and I am good friends with a girl that used to date him so I have heard alot of funny stories about him

but a month or so ago when he was beating the life out of the kid with one leg... :blink:
how the hell can some of that stuff be faked... like when he was throwing the kid into the corner post trying to break his leg! and then when he wiped the kids blood across his chest.... I thought he was going to lick the blood off his hand
they are really going all out to make the guy into a psycho

I think that people don't watch wrestling, because it has a reputation for being fake. It pisses me off, if they saw a couple of the TLC matches, I think they would have found some new respect for it.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 7 2003, 05:23 PM
I think that people don't watch wrestling, because it has a reputation for being fake. It pisses me off, if they saw a couple of the TLC matches, I think they would have found some new respect for it.

:withstupid:

A lot of times you see people go through about 2 or 3 tables and jump off a 30 foot ladder, they'd realize that not all the pain is faked.

I don't think kane got hurt as bad as they want us to believe, You see him duck down in the limo and right after it hit they went to commercial, that's a good minute for the makeup artists to throw some shit together. <_<

But you never know.

What I always wondered, is if Stone Cold really got hit by that car or they played it out to give him a break. If anyone remembers that story line. It looked pretty fuckin' real, but they could never pay me enough money to get run over by a car.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 7 2003, 10:54 PM
What I always wondered, is if Stone Cold really got hit by that car or they played it out to give him a break. If anyone remembers that story line. It looked pretty fuckin' real, but they could never pay me enough money to get run over by a car.

Yeah he really did get hit. My friend is BIIIIIIG into wwe, that put him out for a while, but he did take a little extra time off for himself.

I got into watching it just before he came back from that "break."

The very first WWE match I saw was when HHH retired Foley from wrestling...I remember tacs and a barbed wire covered piece of wood. :eek:

The tacks were real, but the barbed wire was aluminum, the 2x4 was real though. The craziest thing I ever saw was when the Undertaker threw Mankind off of the Hell in A Cell onto a table, I thought he was dead. Then he threw in through the Hell in a Cell, then onto tacks. Mick Foley has all the respect in the world from me.

Back