Anybody Else Into Ball Pythons? (tons of pics inside)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit man that was a nice burm, the ball could have used a bit more humidity to help the shed.

what happened to them btw?

I have the Ball still and when me and my girl were together she got rid of it because it scared her, he was a baby though. The Ball always has trouble shedding almost everytime even with the humidity at about 75-80% And now he has, cant think of the name right now, but a spot on is stomach is infected so he needs a trip to the vet.

Last edited:
I have the Ball still and when me and my girl were together she got rid of it because it scared her, he was a baby though. The Ball always has trouble shedding almost everytime even with the humidity at about 75-80% And now he has, cant think of the name right now, but a spot on is stomach is infected so he needs a trip to the vet.

Sucks....i love burms but dont have place for a 22ft long snake right now.

Can You Get Some Pics Up?

I Am no vet but maybe i can recomend something.

PM Sent

Sucks....i love burms but dont have place for a 22ft long snake right now.

Can You Get Some Pics Up?

I Am no vet but maybe i can recomend something.

PM Sent

I really liked the burm too, he was a big baby, whenever we would be outside he would sit in the grass and hang out with us, Id like to get another one someday.

man that sounds like fun! i want to get one some day.

i think you should get another, wish i had the space and a pig farm lol if there is a pig farm anywere neer your place buy the still-born piglets and feed them to your burm. I know many people that do that and their burms are thriving with nice and shiny scales.

I Bet, I really like burms.

they dont grow as big as retics and not as agressive.

man im thinking about getting one soon....maybe after im done building the teggy.

i have 4 snakes currently, the pictures i have of them are pretty old, almost a year i guess.
this one is a female sinaloan milksnake, shes real nice, almost 3 ft long now
mysnakes006.jpg

female cal king, kind of a cool pattern, shes not such a fast grower and is still fairly small
mysnakes005.jpg

this is a brooksi kingsnake (south fla king), hes almost 3 ft now and his colors are changing nicely
mysnakes016.jpg

a regular cal king male. hes a little over 4 ft and he bites randomly so hes kind of a handful.
mysnakes017.jpg

they here are a few pics of snakes i used to have.
this one was a nice sized pueblan milksnake female that i sold
shizzle017.jpg

a pretty nice regular corn
cornsnake010.jpg

brooksi kingsnake, he was awesome, was 6ft when he died
gomerclose1.jpg

then this is the ball python i had forever, now my brother has him, hes about 7 or 8 years old now.
outlet004.jpg

i have 4 snakes currently, the pictures i have of them are pretty old, almost a year i guess.
this one is a female sinaloan milksnake, shes real nice, almost 3 ft long now

Oh man you have really nice colubrids! Nice kings and milks.

I used to own 9 black/eastern/cali kings at one point myself....loads of fun and loads of crap and musk lol.

Would Like to see some updated pics if possible.

Nice ball BTW Good looking normal, is it a male or female?

thanks... yeah i like the kings, they are just cool snakes. very active and interesting. maybe one of these days ill take some new pics. the only one that i have any problems with musking is the little black and white female cal king. but yeah they all shit a lot lol!

that ball pythons name is mitch, hes a cool snake, lots of personality. hes a male normal. i gave him to my brother and his fiancee about a year ago.... they live close by so i still see him. i got him as a newborn years ago.

No Problem man

Yep They Are Very Cool Snakes And NEVER go off feed!

All my kings musked me and thats what drove me away from them, i wish they wouldnt do that or else i would have kept all of them and not only my Normal female cali king.

hell yeah man that was another reason why i dumped the kings lol they were shitting so much they were driving me broke on substrate changes lol i really dont like using paper as a substrate.

Well Thats nice of you to give them a gift like that! also good that you can always visit your old ball.

any plans on breeding the kings?

Sweet Collection 92b16vx.

What kind of scorp is that?

Bitching geckos man!

And Nice Corns.

shizzle017.jpg

People here in Florida would confuse this as the venomous Coral snake...the fact is the pattern on the Coral snake is red is next to yellow kills a fellow;)

that is a gorgeous snake, but the wifey will not permit me to have one...i got a turtle instead^_^

yeah if you look at the first pic i posted the sinaloan milksnake looks even more similar to a coral since its got a black head and a darker red color. one time it got out of the cage and we didnt know it.... it woke my girl up in the middle of the night crawling on the bed. in the dark we both thought it was a coral for a second! then i realized it was my own snake that had escaped lol!

ill see if i can find some pictures of her reptiles... she has a big tegu and a couple uromsastyx lizards

yeah if you look at the first pic i posted the sinaloan milksnake looks even more similar to a coral since its got a black head and a darker red color. one time it got out of the cage and we didnt know it.... it woke my girl up in the middle of the night crawling on the bed. in the dark we both thought it was a coral for a second! then i realized it was my own snake that had escaped lol!

it wanted to sleep in the bed with you guys:p

ill see if i can find some pictures of her reptiles... she has a big tegu and a couple uromsastyx lizards

Ha Ha Thats a cool story! i bet that wasnt the best wake up call she has had lol.

i would like to own a venomous some day......away from the family of course.

That would be sweet man! if you find them post em!

Sweet Collection 92b16vx.

What kind of scorp is that?

Bitching geckos man!

And Nice Corns.

A Red Claw, pretty nice :) The Geckos are all family, my wife tried breeding her first two, and all were successful, so now we have six. The Great Plains I found at work, it was tiny, and I should have left it because now we have mice all over the place.

Back