Anybody Else Into Ball Pythons? (tons of pics inside)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A Red Claw, pretty nice :) The Geckos are all family, my wife tried breeding her first two, and all were successful, so now we have six. The Great Plains I found at work, it was tiny, and I should have left it because now we have mice all over the place.

It Is pretty nice, dose it shine under a uv light?

lol thats funny man! cool to know that you can breed them.

lol how did you get mice in your place?

It Is pretty nice, dose it shine under a uv light?

lol thats funny man! cool to know that you can breed them.

lol how did you get mice in your place?

It does, but we don't keep it under one, for some reason I have intense nightmares if I am in the same room sleeping with a blacklight on, weird. Our warehouse is out in the "middle of nowhere", not really, but it's outside of town, lots of creatures around.

heres a couple pics of my girls columbian tegu... hes really tame, hes probably a little bigger now. the cats dont even mess with him anymore when we let him out.
PICT1287.jpg

shizzle005.jpg

these guys are her mali uromastyx lizards, they are funny little lizards.
PICT1284.jpg

and heres a random picture i found from a while back when i was at Disney and caught this yellow rat in the bushes... it was super pissed and i got bit pretty good on the hand. i was definitely bleeding. all the european tourists were freaking out, it was great.
PICT1088.jpg

It does, but we don't keep it under one, for some reason I have intense nightmares if I am in the same room sleeping with a blacklight on, weird. Our warehouse is out in the "middle of nowhere", not really, but it's outside of town, lots of creatures around.

lol sucks man!

I feel you i live out side of the city myself and we get all sorts of creatures out here.

heres a couple pics of my girls columbian tegu... hes really tame, hes probably a little bigger now. the cats dont even mess with him anymore when we let him out.
PICT1287.jpg

shizzle005.jpg

these guys are her mali uromastyx lizards, they are funny little lizards.
PICT1284.jpg

and heres a random picture i found from a while back when i was at Disney and caught this yellow rat in the bushes... it was super pissed and i got bit pretty good on the hand. i was definitely bleeding. all the european tourists were freaking out, it was great.
PICT1088.jpg

Sweet Sweet Herps Man! I really like that tegu!

lol why must you scare the tourists?

P.S forgot all about this thread! :doh: Im also getting another Mojave female, pastel female and maybe just maybe a pinstripe female in some weeks.....i really gotta stop buying these things!

Thanks for the rep man!

Back