anybody else like risk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhm, no one yet
we're waiting for B to wake up and take his turn
lol

although nootrac kinda stomped on me his first turn
and most of my people are around B's peoples so i'm sure i'll be eliminated soon

darkhand is gathering forces on the other side of the globe as B's starting positions

darkhand is gathering forces on the other side of the globe at B's starting positions...

this quote is movietastic. i'm riveted! :eek:

<movie announcer guy's voice> woooooooooooorld dominaaaaaaaaation! </movie announcer guy's voice>

Poor Nootrac's lost 10 nations since his turn, but he still controls all of Oceania with a decent protection army in Siam, the only way in our out. :ph34r:

I'm done gonna be dead. how do 3 defeat 10?

i think i sent 9 armies from mongolia to fight china's 3 and i was left with 1

Update: Nootrac says "G'Day" by mobilizing his Oceanic army and taking over a large part of Asia!

Thanks to massive clandestine propaganda operations and backroom arms deals, my nations were able to push into and take over Europe. Unfortunately Recked was caught in the crossfire and was eliminated! His cards shall be used in his remembrance however, and utilized to their fullest in order to achieve world domination.

It's what he would have wanted!

you're out of your mind

i was wondering what happened to my cards
or how you beat my 10 army force with only 7 armies

you're out of your mind

:D:D:D

i was wondering what happened to my cards
or how you beat my 10 army force with only 7 armies

I answered ya in the game chat about that one... I had 17 armies coming to me that turn, and I also turned in a set of cards (4 more armies), and two of those cards were nations I owned (4 more), so I came at you with 25 armies.

But now Nootrac is continuing his march of death and has taken over Africa!

GG!

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Back