anybody ever PnP a TB?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If he's coming from NM out to Ohio, stop by here. haha

ah! I recognize that max bore place. Thanks eg. You the man.

I think once the Credit cards are paid off I may go for an IM and have the TB portmatched to it.

(I know I've asked this before but I suck at remembering things), I've been looking at Skunk2 b16a IMs. Any other recommendations in that price range (they're about 300+ shipping).

i'd go with a Blox manifold.. its about half the price as the skunk manifold and performs just as well..

all good in the hood, still coming out in july?

Did we agree on a date yet? My agent just put a huge damper on a lot of the plans I had this year for car meets. Just had to cancel on a meet I was supposed to go to next month in TX cause I'll be in Cali for a shoot then July 14-19 I'll be in Arizona for another one.

If he's coming from NM out to Ohio, stop by here. haha

Do you want me to visit you just so you can make fun of my riced out monstrosity :rolleyes: lol

Aside from your avvy, I don't really know what your car looks like. I usually don't sit around and insult 'rice' anyway. :)

Did we agree on a date yet? My agent just put a huge damper on a lot of the plans I had this year for car meets. Just had to cancel on a meet I was supposed to go to next month in TX cause I'll be in Cali for a shoot then July 14-19 I'll be in Arizona for another one.

heck come out whenever, road trip+vacation, heck always need help building the rex

ft wayne indiana? road trip!

Well, new haven, IN... but that's just another 6 miles closer to you.

i'd go with a Blox manifold.. its about half the price as the skunk manifold and performs just as well..

Is blox's quality on par with S2? I need some Blox vs S2 IM quality vouches really.

Edit: found one site where it shows the dohc b16a IM for 310 bucks.

edit 2: another one for 175... sheesh. I should learn to just keep looking.

Last edited:
the evil site that shall not be named on here sells blox and i would rock it.

new haven huh? think a cruise is in order once the rex is back on the road

Just wander on up US30 and you'll go by my street a block away. I can see the highway from my back balcony. haha

Aside from your avvy, I don't really know what your car looks like. I usually don't sit around and insult 'rice' anyway. :)

Take a look at the vids I posted in my last thread in the kill stories forum, me vs type s you'll see the rainbow si, lol

heck come out whenever, road trip+vacation, heck always need help building the rex

That's what's up then, if my agent don't have nothing scheduled for me when my boy get's back from Iraq in June i'll probably take a trip out there with him cause he always goes back home for a visit after deployment plus his moms is getting remarried. How far are you from Cleveland?

just get a ITR IM IMO. itll bolt right up to your head. OEM quality

werd, it'll cost about the same as the BLOX though .. someone with a ported out one made like 225 whp off the R manifold

just get a ITR IM IMO. itll bolt right up to your head. OEM quality

Yeah but that really doesn't count as a 'modification' imo.

I dunno, I'd get that blox one for 125 shipped if I didn't hate ebay and the hassle of going through paypal. 4 days to post money to my account?

Back