1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody from Canada?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by MikeBergy, Jan 8, 2004.

1. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Anybody from Canada, who owns a 90-93 integra? I heard the canadian model 90-93 integras have regular seatbelts in front instead of the power ones like in the US. If anyone can verify this, and knows where I can get these seat belts, I'd appreciate it. I'm getting tired of the stupid motorized ones. Thanks
    Mike

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Seems like all you have to do is look and see if the mounting hole above your shoulder is drilled from the factory, the other mounting points should be the same. If so then you should be able to just bolt in another unit.

3. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Thanks I'll look. Has anybody done this conversion, or am I the only one that doesn't like the motorized seatbelts?

4. UDT

UDT Senior Member

i like um though there kinda of a cockwhore some times :D got my head caught more then once lol :D :D :D

my moms 91 accord has them no

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Sorry, I forgot the part where you at least disconnect, or completely remove the part in the door that slides.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted