Anybody from the Vancouver/Portland area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
and willing to help me put my transmission in?
everyone who says their gonna help me, flakes..
ive never done any major work to my car.
ive only replaced the radiator and done some work to the system.

but itd be much appreciated if someone would just give me a little help..
i have a guide to do it, but im not sure whats what, and ill also need some help taking out the old transmission and putting in the new one because i only have a floor jack and 2 jack stands.
i cant lift it onto the jack myself! and i just moved here, so i dont know anyone who could help me.

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like a dick here, but are you offering these people anything in return for their time? I wouldn't really be inclined to go install a transmission for some complete stranger unless a price was agreed upon. I'd do it for a friend, but not a complete stranger...

I read part of your other thread, the one that got locked. If you truly are in as dire of straits as you claim to be (about to become homeless, living in your car) then you need to get some priorities straight. If you can't afford to pay to get your car fixed, then you can't afford to be messing around on HondaSwap all day or playing games on Xbox Live. You should be selling your entire Xbox, not selling off a few games to get some quick cash.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it...

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like a dick here, but are you offering these people anything in return for their time? I wouldn't really be inclined to go install a transmission for some complete stranger unless a price was agreed upon. I'd do it for a friend, but not a complete stranger...

I read part of your other thread, the one that got locked. If you truly are in as dire of straits as you claim to be (about to become homeless, living in your car) then you need to get some priorities straight. If you can't afford to pay to get your car fixed, then you can't afford to be messing around on HondaSwap all day or playing games on Xbox Live. You should be selling your entire Xbox, not selling off a few games to get some quick cash.

or just sell the car.

well, im only going to be homeless for 2 weeks at the most, most likely.. unless shit gets more fucked up.

and i would be willing to pay whoever helps.. but i wont have any money till december 23rd or 24th..
thats when i get the money for selling part of my annuity.

I'd help if you were local, but I'm on the other end of the state. sorry. :(

Back