Anybody know what kind of rims these are??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSCRX

and where i can find them for a reasonable price?

blackrims.jpg

They have those rims everywhere. You should have no problem finding'em. Check yoru local craigslist and local honda-tech.com area as well.

yea.. check out honda-tech.com .. there is probably at least 5-6 sets for sale in your area

Now i feel like those are just trendy rims....i saw them not to long ago and thought they were awesome. I might just get a pair anyways.

Thanks for the link, there are some great prices on there. But i have never bought rims.....besides the stock alloys that came on my truck. i might just have to rock the steel rims for a little longer, until i find something i like :cool:

there were a few, but nothing that i thought were awesome enough to spend the cash on. plus i am kinda broke right now anyways.....and need to get my CRX to pass smog :D

there were a few, but nothing that i thought were awesome enough to spend the cash on. plus i am kinda broke right now anyways.....and need to get my CRX to pass smog :D

Oddly enough, check discount tire. They have a pretty decent selection. I'm not getting them from there, but I'm getting a set of Drag DR17 15x7 rims for the track. I'm getting wheels and tires (Dunlop DZ101) for right around 600.

John

Back