anybody know where to find

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skittz87

skittlez
a b20 block.

the local junkyard dosnt have one and the only hits im getting are for rebuilts. but im gonna be doin a head swap and bottom end build up so id rather not waste money on unesecary parts. so does anybody know how to get a hold of a used or refurnashed block. thanks guys.

yeah im really in no rush so i wanna blueprint the whole thing make it real nice. start with a block bore, machine, and gather internals as i go along.

try CAR-PARTS.COM it'll tell you the nearest yard that has the motor you're looking for(b20b 98-98 crv or b20z 99-01 crv)..good luck

For a bare block just keep your eye on the FS forum here, and on ebay and craigslist. I don't know of a place that sells just the bare blocks. Most yards sell em as complete engines.

hm yeah i guess a close eye on privet sellers is a good way to go. i couldnt believe the prices when i checked that website one of them wanted a grand for it, some werent too bad though. unless they were really talkin about short blocks and just callin em blocks. either way thanks for the tips guys, very appreciated.

maybe i could jus trick someone with a cr-v into tradin for my a series haha:wtf2:

Back