Anybody know whos this is?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b8tid4.jpg
You shouuld have just bought a teg your halfway there anyways if you count the blades.

Is it me or does it look like the hood doesn't fit properly on the EG? Maybe it's just me.
No its not just you the fenders too!

Not a fan at all should have stayed stock!

The integra conversion on other hondas sometimes looks allright. But honestly if you want a car that looks like an integra buy one!!!

a DA front end might look ok on an EF.. but not a DC front

I always thought that would look pretty cool, add a B16, 4 wheel discs and championship white paint and it's like an early model type-R

The one I like the best is an EG front end on a Del Sol, the EG headlights look better than the stock Sols and the body lines flow really good too.

The one I like the best is an EG front end on a Del Sol, the EG headlights look better than the stock Sols and the body lines flow really good too.

:werd:

Somebody on here actually did that a while back and made a build thread on it. Turned out pretty clean...

ditch the side skirts, rear lip and mid mount wing , and it will be pretty damb hot ,

Back