anybody seen this swap before

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: If you look closer, it seems like it has a weird ass air bag delio for a lower engine mount, but that could be just me.

If they really knew what they were doing, not saying they don't, they should be running the filter off a tube then to the throttle body, because actual vaccuum is lost ran like that.

Bad ass over all.

It looks bigger and buffer inside an s2000. Otherwise, badass.

I almost say that it's a BS show car and the thing does not even run. First off, no belts on it. WTF are there mounts? I kinda see one, but only on the bottom? You turn a corner and that engine would shake like crazy. Hell, when you rev the engine it would shift like crazy. Next, Do you see how High that thing is sitting up, however on the interior there is no big extra bulge where the shifter it. WTF, they decided to screw the transmission on this one? If anyone saw the CRX on some mexican msg board (B posted them) half of the engine was hanging in the passenger compartment.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 23 2003, 01:17 PM
I almost say that it's a BS show car and the thing does not even run. First off, no belts on it. WTF are there mounts? I kinda see one, but only on the bottom? You turn a corner and that engine would shake like crazy. Hell, when you rev the engine it would shift like crazy. Next, Do you see how High that thing is sitting up, however on the interior there is no big extra bulge where the shifter it. WTF, they decided to screw the transmission on this one? If anyone saw the CRX on some mexican msg board (B posted them) half of the engine was hanging in the passenger compartment.

no, it's just a direct drive with super lightweight clear belts, and the reason it sits up so high is so that the hood acts as an engine mount when driving it <_<

why not just buy a used fucking s2000,,

That ride is fucking gay, the inside is so gay, I don't think the guy used enough RED, and well I hate it,,yuck.....

Milan

With the engine bay that wide open..i would have put a strut bar..at least it would help a little on the handling part..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 25 2003, 04:27 PM

That ride is fucking gay, the inside is so gay, I don't think the guy used enough RED, and well I hate it,,yuck.....

Milan

I'm with Milan,

but it would be cool to have a RWD civic, just for the novelty of it
but I think you are better off just getting a 240 or something like that

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 25 2003, 04:27 PM

Milan

Thanx for letting us know how you feel Milan... :lol:

that pile of shit isn't going anywhere without any belts. har har.

cool nonetheless.

you guys are retarded and blind, look at the first pick again, its got the power steering and alternator belts.

on a side note, i'm with Milan too, thats retarded and fucking gay.

Back