anybody seen this swap before

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3f4bd65909c54.jpg

Looks like a serpentine belt to me, but whatever. From a novelty aspect the car is cool, but too much interior work done, could have had that motor haulin more ass instead. For the amount they put in could have had an S2000, more style.

:werd: I'm with Milan as well. That car sucks total ass. What's the fuckin point, just go buy a goddamn S2K if you want a rear wheel drive Honda. I fucking HATE fake ass diamond plate interiors as well. I don't belive it would be very driveable even if it did run, the weight transfer would be all fucked up. I saw Mahdavi motorsports's CR-NSX run at englishtown, and it just handled like garbage. All it was good for was a drag car. PPL should leave their fuckin Hondas the fuck alone!!!! They were not meant to be turned into abortions. FUCK!!!!

Ur all a bunch of bitch ass haters, i bet u, any of u's talkin thrash about that car would trade ur ride any day to PIMP around in that shit, that car is a work of art, if u supposedly hard core Honda fans would get ur ass off welfare u could afford a project like that, ur just all hell bent on the B swap, BITCHAZZZ

ya im a honda fan but for the money spent i would far rather rock an nsx

for the amount of money they guy spent id rather just BUY A S2000!!!!!! shit, id probably buy something like a 350z. if that thing runs, it must run like shit. dont you usually have a sensor in the intake track???? i dont see it...maybe im blind

Back