anybody stay in missouri?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djstyles

hey peeps! sup i was just wondering if anybody on here stays in missouri or near here! cause i dont really know anybody around here and that im trying to find someone whos in to hondas and kick it! and if anyone can let me know if there is any import shops aorund here that does really good motorswaps and sells import performance stuff let me know! thanks guys!

hey peeps! sup i was just wondering if anybody on here stays in missouri or near here! cause i dont really know anybody around here and that im trying to find someone whos in to hondas and kick it! and if anyone can let me know if there is any import shops aorund here that does really good motorswaps and sells import performance stuff let me know! thanks guys!
Im in st.louis. I really do not like any of the shops around the area they are overpriced and not that great, so i just did everything myself b18b in 92hatch 57trim turbo 256whp at 10psi..

oh for reals? hey man u have a garage? maybe u can help me with my car and shit? i wana change my auto to manual or maybe just do a full swap? u think u can help me man? whered u get your motor? aights man take it easy!! let me know wasup!! or email

osiris_71327@hotmail.com

Couple good shops in KC, "Jt's Autosports, Revline, and Top Speed" all pretty good places, I really prefer JT's they do good fast work and have alot of performance parts, dyno 3 pulls for like $45, they have bbq's all the time, do competitions for lowest hp, highest everything... its a pretty legit place!

Couple good shops in KC, "Jt's Autosports, Revline, and Top Speed" all pretty good places, I really prefer JT's they do good fast work and have alot of performance parts, dyno 3 pulls for like $45, they have bbq's all the time, do competitions for lowest hp, highest everything... its a pretty legit place!

Just FYI, this thread is from 5 years ago, lol. Thanks for the info though. It's good for anyone who's searching for Missourri. I'm guessing that's probably how you found the thread?

Back