Anybody Wakeboard...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

One of my many hobbies..Here is my 2002 Super Air Nautique team edition....What a way to spend $55,000

Eubanks_02_ext.jpg

its a wakeboarding boat. Id take it fosho

for the past couple years ive been riding behind a 2002 mastercraft X-Star. Pretty sweet. But the dude just sold it, so i dunno what im doin this year <_<

I'm learning. Went my first time last summer on my friends new Hyperlite. Awesome board, it even has carbon fiber.

I learned a few summers ago. I can never find someone who consistently goes out, so wakeboarding doesn't happen too much for me with my busy work schedule, but soon that might be changing.

My friend's neighbor works at hyperlite so I have the option to get anything 30% off down the road if I can get behind a boat enough this summer.

man... i remember when we used to wakeboard BACK IN THE DAY... when a wakeboard was nothign more than a surfboard with foot straps, and you just used a regular ski rope, and didn't have a damn roll cage on your boat.

Back