anybody wanna buy my car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

number9

Looking to possibly upgrade, so I may be interested in selling the 9 car.

1998 RS. Bought new from dealer in Feb. 1999.

$5,500-6,000-ish.

63K miles.

Pretty much back to stock now.

Timing belt & water pump were just replaced.

Other than on a few Sundays, I'm honestly quite nice to it.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 2 2005, 11:39 PM
what are you looking to upgrade too ?? looking for a trade maybe ??
[post=455635]Quoted post[/post]​

A little ITR has my attention. Not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on it, but selling my car is probably part of the equation if I do.

Originally posted by number9@Feb 2 2005, 11:43 PM
A little ITR has my attention.
[post=455638]Quoted post[/post]​

oh shit

if chip got an ITR...

he would be unstoppable.

luckily.... FSP :)

oops! i think i would be in FMOD or something...

For those of use who don't know you and are interested:
- Do you have any pictures?
- Can you tell us more about the car?

chips car rocks. its super clean. he keeps it in pristine condition.

chip.JPG

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 3 2005, 03:13 PM
For those of use who don't know you and are interested:
- Do you have any pictures?
- Can you tell us more about the car?
[post=455925]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for posting the pic, Chris!

It's my daily driver. Other than autocross, I've done a couple of track events, but nothing that would constitute abuse. I drive pretty normally around town. I only put about 10K a year on the car. I've had it for 6 years, and all the required servicings are met.

The only mod right now, is a neuspeed front upper strut brace. That's it. I've got extra wheels that would probably go with the car (kosai (sp) shown in the photo). (Well, they might be included. Depends on the offer.)

I've got RedLine MTL in the tranny and RedLine 5W30 in the engine. Both are changed at the requred service periods. I've used RedLine since almost new.

It's a pretty clean car. I'll see about posting up some pix, but if you want them quickly, drop me an e-mail at crrdgd@snet.net and I'll reply later.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2005, 03:08 PM
real men race in street mod for 2005 :)
[post=455918]Quoted post[/post]​

Guess I'll have to join street mod then. :lol:

j/k. Probably won't.

one more thing
Chip is not some teenage asshat that got the car as a grad gift and beat the piss out of it
he is probly old enough to be most of our fathers (no offense intended chip, you're cool as hell and id let ya adopt me any day, :lol: )
the car is definatly clean and well cared for by one of the best drivers ive seen

if i was looking for a teg i would grab this car in a second :thumbsup:

:werd:

Chip may be old (J/p) but he can run circles around all of us who posted in this thread. :)

chip, i might be interested in your kosei's if you don't sell them with the car. if i rememer right, the slicks you had on them were toast at the end of the season. are there any tires on it now? quite franly, i'd just be looking for the wheels.
i think im going ao32r's this year :)

word chip. i need 15's for the mirage.

ill trade you a set of 14' steelies with azenis (almost new), or a set of 14' konigs with es100's (80% 20%).

hook a bro up :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2005, 12:21 AM
:werd:

Chip may be old (J/p) but he can run circles around all of us who posted in this thread. :)

chip, i might be interested in your kosei's if you don't sell them with the car. if i rememer right, the slicks you had on them were toast at the end of the season. are there any tires on it now? quite franly, i'd just be looking for the wheels.
i think im going ao32r's this year :)
[post=456211]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, those Hoosiers were toast about mid-way through the season. Didn't last long.

Adopt you guys?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 6 2005, 04:12 AM
dad? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
[post=457031]Quoted post[/post]​

Just don't start asking me for money.

Back