anybody want a B20 w/B16 tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is anybody interested in a B20 motor with a b16 tranny? i have one and may be looking to get rid of it soon. let me know if there are any interests give me some offers on it. any questions ask em.
SOLD

is the motor all stock? is the tranny hydro or cable? how many miles? where are you located? pm me a price of what you want to get for it.

i am interested, where are you located? what are you asking for it? condition? price? pics?

ok, still have the b20 motor for sale. i need to get rid of this thing quick. haven't even installed the motor, its just been chillin. want to get $700 for it. it has under 80,000 miles on it. good clean looking motor. i have an LS intake manifold i'll sell with it for cheap, its been tapped for NOS. $50 also have an obd0 dizzy i'll let go for cheap too. email me if interested. willing to drive to meet you if you want. please no shipping on this thing. located in Cookeville, TN. 80 miles east of Nashville, 100 miles west of Knoxville.

If it is still for sale in about a month I'll take it off your hands...and I'm in Tennessee.....AND I went to Tenn. Tech this past year..so I know how to get there and wouldn't mind picking it up.....I just have to sell my wheels...THEN I can take that motor off your hands :D

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jun 18 2004, 11:57 PM
If it is still for sale in about a month I'll take it off your hands...and I'm in Tennessee.....AND I went to Tenn. Tech this past year..so I know how to get there and wouldn't mind picking it up.....I just have to sell my wheels...THEN I can take that motor off your hands :D

keep me posted

Back