Anyone AutoX Nov 2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Just curious...its not a point event, more like a test and tune, but for auto x. i think im gonna go up there and drive...anybody else?

-Chris

I'm planning to. I haven't been back to Waterbury in months. And it's my favorite autocrossing place. See you there! :)

Melisa will be there....

aaaaaa Melisa...

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 24 2003, 02:31 AM
Melisa will be there....

aaaaaa Melisa...

-> Steve

adt.sized.jpg

leet camera skills > you.

steve = :worthy: melissa = :roll:

shes a maneater. she likes autocross for a reason, maybe she has a thing for the cones?? :p

Not sure about 2 Nov. I probably should, as I've never been to Waterbury and I'm still not sure about Bristol this Sunday. I'm not wild about driving 100 miles to do one run this Sunday - especially after driving 300 miles tomorrow to probably do three runs....

Informal poll:

Should I drive to Bristol on Sunday and do ONE run? :blink:
Or sleep in. :)

That's my girl !

Muh-Leesa.

-> Steve

When I met her 6 or so years ago, she drove a riced out Saturn and loved rice boys. It's nice to see that's grown up :)

well, whoever is going, i'll see ya there. I'll probably be the only one there with a del sol, so it wont be hard to figure it out.

-Chris

I should be there with the gang. I'll be the slower of the two red EG hatches. The fast one wears 13" Hoosiers... and has a male driver. ;)

Sometimes photgraphy just catches you looking all sorts of funky. Just don't let Noah get ahold of it.

Melisa drives a 2001 VW Jetta, that's not riced out at all.

Touche.

-> Steve

Gargle. That's why it was so funny when I said it. "Gargle Beef"

I preferred "I live life a quarter pounder at a time, 10 seconds or less"

-> Steve

your lucky i'm in an airport right now without a good mouse to do photoshopping, or you'd be takign it up the ass right now... :p

As far as me for Sunday, 10% in, 95% out... ;)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 31 2003, 06:41 PM
your lucky i'm in an airport right now without a good mouse to do photoshopping, or you'd be takign it up the ass right now... :p

As far as me for Sunday, 10% in, 95% out... ;)

do your worst my friend, its only fair. B)

Back