anyone been here; movie site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I watch movies there all the time. The 'catch' usually is that there are spanish subtitles and/or they are really low quality. Some are a lot better than others but for the most part the quality sucks.

I've also used the watch movies site. Sometimes it can be really slow or there are crazy weird subtitles or the quality sucks.

its not legit.. lol far from it.

all these sites come and go.

I hate watching bootlegs. If it's some movie that I only have the slightest interest in (but don't feel like paying $7-$10 for) or have already seen in the theater once, then I'll occasionally hit up the bootleg sites, but if it's something I've been anticipating then I'm ok with spending a bit of money to see it on the big screen.

No moral objections, I just hate sitting at my computer desk watching a small crappy video of a movie that I've really been wanting to see...

some of them are ok i noticed, some are a direct feed no video cam doing the taping. that and my comp monitor being bigger than my tv in my room helps lol

my computer is like ... maybe 2 feet from the foot of my bed and its on the top shelf on my desk, and i have the sound running to my pioneer system. so at night i just turn on a movie and lay back. haha :)

Back