Anyone else collect shoes and hats?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

Decided to take pics of some of my shoes and hats. I wear all of my shoes so the quality of a couple of them aren't brand new. Tell me what you think and post up yours. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 896109252_m.jpg
    896109252_m.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Photo_0022.jpg
    Photo_0022.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Photo_0023.jpg
    Photo_0023.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Photo_0024.jpg
    Photo_0024.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Photo_0026.jpg
    Photo_0026.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Photo_0027.jpg
    Photo_0027.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 144
i have alot of shoes.. .i only wear a couple of pairs of them daily, so most are still brand new looking.. haha.. last time i counted it was 13 pairs

Haha, yall some funny mofos. I didn't buy the hats in conjunction with the shoes, it was just an accident that it worked out that way. I'm also far from feminine. This is just something I got into a little while ago.

Yeah, I have like 10-11 pairs. Also have the same amount of hats.

Imagine what you could've done with the money for all of those shoes.
Yeah I know. I regret spending all of that money almost everyday. Most things people spend money on for their own enjoyment could have went to better use, but that's the price you pay to enjoy certain things.

not to make this a race thing but you're black right?
don't wanna stereotype because some of my white friends are into shoes and hats, but when i was in college, i was friends with these black kids that ALWAYS had the coordinated sneakers and hats
they stuck out in my accounting classes, it was kinda funny
everyone is in there with slacks and dress shoes and shit, then there's me with birkenstocks sitting in the back with a kid with red sneakers and a red hat
we were an odd bunch

most of mine are old skool Vans and Nike SBs ie: Dunks, FCs, PRs.. a friend used to work at a skateshop so i got them for next to nothing or free.. hehehe..

Every day shoes: pair of vans.
Work shoes: Same pair of vans.
Yardwork/mechanic shoes: The old worn out pair o' vans.
Church/Funeral: Hell if I know what brand, just some decent leather dress shoes.

That is all.

Wife: I could build suitable housing for 15 homeless people from her shoe collection.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about my Jesus sandles (Birks). I wear those pretty much all summer long.
werd, same here
and i have my old birks for use in the garage

No, I'm a white guy but I know what you're talking about. The majority of the black people I went to high school with were just like what you described.

Celerity: Stop hatin on me cuz I got mad style yo! lol

It really was accidental thought. I just bought shoes and hats in the colors that I liked and they just happened to go together. If you don't believe me that's cool.

i have alot of shoes.. .i only wear a couple of pairs of them daily, so most are still brand new looking.. haha.. last time i counted it was 13 pairs

Haha, yall some funny mofos. I didn't buy the hats in conjunction with the shoes, it was just an accident that it worked out that way. I'm also far from feminine. This is just something I got into a little while ago.

Yeah, I have like 10-11 pairs. Also have the same amount of hats.

Hah ya'll think 10-13 is a lot of shoes????? Check out my slide show on my myspace www.myspace.com/thatguy4life and that's not even all my shoes, and I have a whole wall of hats, just about every NBA team fitted hat, a few kangols, and about 12 Atlanta braves fitted hats

I know it's not a lot of shoes and hats. Looking at the H-T shoe thread will tell me that. Some dudes in there spend thousands on shoes just so they can say them have them.

Last edited:
No, I'm a white guy but I know what you're talking about. The majority of the black people I went to high school with were just like what you described.
the dude i was friends with could wear a different pairs of shoes and a diffrent hat everyday for 2 weeks straight
he came into class one day with these shiny red shoes, red baggy pants, a red jacket, and red hat

I know it's not a lot of shoes and hats. Looking at the H-T shoe thread will tell me that. Some dudes in there spend thousands on shoes just so they can say them have them. 50+pairs of shoes is a little rediculous for anyone.
Clothes and shoes, I love. Most of the females that I talk to whenever they came to my house would be like dam, you have more clothes and shoes than I do.

Yeah it does, if it wasn't for the fact that I get so much play due to all the clothes and shit I would say it's a bad thing, but the ladies always say they love a guy that can dress

Back