Anyone else collect shoes and hats?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the dude i was friends with could wear a different pairs of shoes and a diffrent hat everyday for 2 weeks straight
he came into class one day with these shiny red shoes, red baggy pants, a red jacket, and red hat

That's a little too much matching IMO. I just wear the hat, shoes, and a black t-shits with either dickies or jeans.

Invest in something other than pussy. You'll have a lot more to show for yourself in ten years. :)
Shit I still have clothes to show for from 10 years ago that are still like new, but I'm not investing in pussy, just buying shit that I like

"Half-Tone"?? WTH is that?

I'm a minimalist when it comes to shoes/hats/clothing.

i do the absolute minimum i can to get by. 6 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of dockers, 8ish dress shirts, and about 10 various t-shirts with logos or smart ass things on 'em.

*edit* almost forgot, one full on, complete black shitkicker outfit. (minus the boots, gave those away) I was a cowboy for halloween a year or two ago.

I wear one hat. When it gets worn/old looking, I toss it and buy another one.

This, fellow folks of the male persuasion, is all you need. Unless work requires otherwise.

Last edited:
:werd:

I have a LOT of clothes.... but a lot of it is old shit that simply hasn't worn out because i don't wear it much, yet i still buy some new stuff from time to time.

I NEVER wear t-shirts. I always have something collared on with an undershirt beneath it.

I have like 20 pairs of jeans, 15 pairs of khakis, 5 pairs of dress pants/slacks, 40 polo-style long sleeve shirts, 30 summer short sleeve button-downs, 10 polo-style knit shirts, a couple silk shirts, 1 tux shirt, 4 dress shirts with heavy collars, lots of flannel/plaid that i hardly ever wear unless its cold out, 1 suit, 1 sport coat, 5 pairs of sketcher-style shoes, 3 sneakers, 1 dress shoe, 5 or so sweaters, a couple hoodies, and........ bah, i'm sure there's more.
point is, i've collected the stuff over the years. most if it i hardly ever wear, but can't see throwing it out, or sending it to goodwill, when i will still wear it from time to time.
usually when i done with something, it goes into my 'work clothes' pile.
my favorite cargo khakis are still in this pile, all full of grease and paint stains, but fuckin A they are so comfy. Wish i never painted in them that day 4 years ago :p

like the shirt i have on right now, i had in sophomore year of high school.
I remember it cuz a girl i liked commented on liking it at the time, and i still remember that. haha

the jeans i have on, lora bought for me... when was i dating her... which was when i was doing the sol... 03 i think? damn, its been a long ass time.

See another Man that likes to dress good. But shit I can't even try to count what I have, all I know is I have one closet that strictly dress, i.e suits, dress shirts, dress belts, and dress shoes, then another closet for jackets and sweaters, then 2 closets of street wear and shoes.

like the shirt i have on right now, i had in sophomore year of high school.
I remember it cuz a girl i liked commented on liking it at the time, and i still remember that. haha
its not framed? :ph34r:
i have a lot of clothes because people always get me clothes
and i don't have a washer/dryer in my apt so it cuts down on the trips to my moms for laundry

At any given moment I could wind up underneath / inside the engine bay of a car. I try not to wear things that I'll regret making dirty.

Amen to that, Celerity. I live on a farm and get dirty 24/7, so I don't bother most of the time. I do own nice clothes and enjoy looking good, but not many girls my age give a fuck and at soul, that's why men do half of the things they do. Denim jeans, T shirt, and a pair of elements to work with a skate shirt, wife beater, sandals, and basketball shorts in the car. I ruin so many shirts, I just gave up. I buy wife beaters by the dozen for work and play and hardly keep up. I'd walk around naked all the time if it was comfortable =P

Carmine Gotti? Oh, now that's just cold.

Back