Anyone else getting fat??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

WTF - ever since I stopped smoking cigs (May 2) and pretty much now stopped drinking every night (3 months ago) I went from 180 to now 200lbs. Granted I am 6'2" but the shit went right to my belly like a mini beer gut, WTF - no more beach days...

Any one else gain a shit load of weight upon graduating from college??

I've gained weight, went from 137-145 in like 3 months, my girlfriend at the time and I broke up... I can blame it on the bish can't I?

<--skinny bastard.

i cant gain any damn weight at all. i have a high metabolism :(

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 7 2003, 09:39 PM
<--skinny bastard.

:werd:

I can eat a triple cheeseburger from Wendy's and lose 5 lbs from the work in eating it. :lol:

Bastard high metabolisms. :( :angry:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 7 2003, 09:39 PM
<--skinny bastard.

used to be just like you tpp.

6'2 and 150#....but once i hit about 26 or so...the fucking weigh just piled on.
now im 6'2 180#....and the best part is that almost none (well a little did) went to my belly :D

i havent got fat but i am deffinantly out of shape...

now its to cold out to do anything out side too :unsure: eh fuck it, there is always next year

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 8 2003, 01:07 AM
i havent got fat but i am deffinantly out of shape...

I am in shape. Round is a shape.

I was 165 the ENTIRE time from 4th grade til I was 22. I put on 20-30 pounds at various desk jobs, and just mowing my mom's acre and a half with a push mower and playing softball this year helped me lose 15 pounds...

I'm still out of shape like a mofo, but I lost my overhanging mini-gut, and my thighs aren't tight in my jeans anymore! :)

Pro-exercise! w00t!

i think i weigh 185 and i am 5 foot 11. i weighed 155 at 22 dam i am gettign fat

Im a fat basdard! All i do is eat chicken all day. I weigh more than my accord! Thats a lot of chicken fat! J/k im PERFECT. lol

stop being a lazy shit. i joined a gym. so can you.

i haven't smoked in about 2 weeks now, and i really haven't gained any weight.
i'm eating better, working out and stuff... you should try it

I'm about 5'9" and I weigh 125lbs. I go to the gym 4 days a week. I have high metabolism too. I crap like 3 times every 2 days. I get alot of reading done. I've weighed this much since I was like 15. High Metabolism :thumbsup:

16 165lbs-6'0" 14%bf, running and working out on a daily basis is good.

Well, I am not getting fat, I am already there. 5'4" 180 or so, weird thing is, I am in great shape, I am also round. In California I was playing Basketball everyday, for about 3 to 4 hours. I still take like 2-3 poos a day, but I gain weight. What I eat has a lot to do with it. Not many veggies or fruits, just meat and potatoes, that is the kind of guy I am.

Back