Anyone else getting fat??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 7 2003, 09:39 PM
<--skinny bastard.

i cant gain any damn weight at all. i have a high metabolism :(

Its not High Metabolism... All trailor Park people are usually skinny, cept the women, they is usually fat... I guess it is all the lack of nutrition. :ph34r: :ph34r: :p :D

If it is lack of nutruition, how do the women get fat as hell? That is true though, the men are skinny and the women are fat, Jerry Springer is the perfect example.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 8 2003, 03:30 PM
If it is lack of nutruition, how do the women get fat as hell? That is true though, the men are skinny and the women are fat, Jerry Springer is the perfect example.

hahahaha

*cough*scriptedgarbage*cough* :lol:

Lack of nutrition would mean you'd look like you're a pile of bones. like me... :angry:

They just eat a lot of fast food and don't know when to say enough.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 8 2003, 03:51 PM
5'9-5'10 and 127 pounds with a 5 minute mile. i'll be 16 best month

w00t! 5 minute mile= t3h shiznit. I was never in shape. my best mile is a 6 minute 24 second(?) time. Not bad, but no where near your 5, and i'm only about 2-3 inches taller than you.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 7 2003, 09:39 PM
<--skinny bastard.

i cant gain any damn weight at all. i have a high metabolism :(

:withstupid:

It's all a matter of physical activity. Women, for the most part do shit while Men do things.

If you disagree, look around. Women that do shit have larger arms, more cut, and want nothing to do with me. Lazy shits and princesses can't do so much as use a clutch pedal because of the inconvenience.

5'6" 135 pounds. Again, I use more calories eating something than I gain from eating it.

Also, try to cut down on the meat.

-> Steve

i have no motavation. couple months back i did push ups and sit up everyday and ran two miles everyother day and lost ten pounds in a week but i went to a party and got trashed and broke out of the habit and never did it again

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 9 2003, 12:13 AM

Also, try to cut down on the meat.

Cut down on the meet? Explain this to me. If its lean, then its good stuff.

Back