Anyone else go driftin in the snow?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I did, did the brakes on the porsche, and took a nice little ride. That shit is fun as hell. Never touched the ebrake either...what u civic/teg guys got on RWD. it was kinda hard gettin it back up the hill to the garage though.

Sorry, i know this is quite pointless, but I had to tell someone.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2004, 07:29 PM
I did, did the brakes on the porsche, and took a nice little ride. That shit is fun as hell. Never touched the ebrake either...what u civic/teg guys got on RWD. it was kinda hard gettin it back up the hill to the garage though.

My Civic is faster. :p

I took the Mazda MPV out when it snowed here last week. It was hella fun. Only problem was, like you said, getting it back up the driveway. I had to start in my neighbor's then mob em up into mine, just to clean the sidewalk.

I love going up my hill sideways in my truck. All of the neighbors give me the nicest looks.

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 14 2004, 09:00 PM
I love going up my hill sideways in my truck. All of the neighbors give me the nicest looks.

Hmmm, same thing happened to me, I though I was driving it badly.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2004, 07:55 PM
My Civic is faster. 

I know, but not as much fun, and isn't rwd.

I don't know about more fun... I don't like the way 944's ride.

Besides, fun or not, it's still an eyesore and costs too much to maintain. No offense, but you could have spent your money better.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2004, 10:29 PM

*yawn* I can drift like you, not get stuck, my car is faster, more fun to drive, rarer, more expensive to buy parts for, the ultimate sleeper, and if I chain up, I can get through about three feet of snow, submarine style.

RWD = driving FWD in reverse.

AWD = manlyness X 10^99

I took my subaru out in the snow and was doing stationary 360's reading like 50mph it was fun but made us all sick lol

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 09:58 PM
*yawn* I can drift like you, not get stuck, my car is faster, more fun to drive, rarer, more expensive to buy parts for, the ultimate sleeper, and if I chain up, I can get through about three feet of snow, submarine style.

AWD = manlyness X 10^99

Dammit you beat me to it.

AWD > your RWD, and faster :D

Besides, fun or not, it's still an eyesore and costs too much to maintain. No offense, but you could have spent your money better.

I love this car, I like it's styling, it's quick enough for me, and it really isn't that much to maintain. My money was well spent IMO

AWD = manlyness X 10^99

I wouldn't mind and AWD, but the next best option is RWD

Who cares, you get to spend a shit load more on parts then me, it's commin out of your pocket not mine.

I don't know what car u have, so I don't know if its more fun to drive, rarer or faster. Probabaly is though.

I bet if I chained up I'd get up the hill, and possibly through a couple feet of snow as well.

Yeserday, I have drifted 4 diffrent motorized things. One was my sol, kinda cheated by using ebrake, but I am getting better and better at actually controling ebrake slides (ralley stlye yo) becaue my car does not turn in the snow, saying i am still on potenzas lol. Drifted my freinds 4 wheeler. That was fun. Drifted my freinds mustang. That was pretty cool, the only hard part is to actually drive that thing straight in this weather. Then I drifted my moms Element (the 4wd one) My dad was even in the car and he was like "so you like this thing in snow, it does great" when I was finished drifting.

Back