Anyone else having a hard time with Ebay sellers lately?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Seriously WTF...

The last 4 things I've bought I had to resort to filing a claim with Paypal before they'd ship my stuff out. I've been an ebay member since Janurary of 01 and NEVER had to do that before.

I sell alot of stuff also, and everything I sell goes out within 1 or 2 days of payment...whats so friggin hard about shipping shit out?

Lazy bastards

GO TO HELL

I'm waiting for a CRX front lip...16 days since I paid and it was in NJ

No returned emails...no contact from them at all....I think thats the most annoying part

I've done a few dealings over Ebay - and suprisingly the larger stores, rather than individuals are the ones who slack on customer service.

im just lazy, thats all.
thats why i sold all my shit for $1 at the meet--- i didn't want to bother shipping it.

Step One: Find item you wish to sell on Ebay
Step Two: Find an appropriate box and packing for that item
Step Three: Photograph the item outside of the box
Step Four: Without sealing the box, set it aside with a fresh shipping label to immediately tape up and send. Leave it open so it's available for more specific photos
Step Five: Now you may sell your item on Ebay.

Quoted post[/post]]
Step One: Find item you wish to sell on Ebay
Step Two: Find an appropriate box and packing for that item
Step Three: Photograph the item outside of the box
Step Four: Without sealing the box, set it aside with a fresh shipping label to immediately tape up and send. Leave it open so it's available for more specific photos
Step Five: Now you may sell your item on Ebay.

I so agree with steve on this one...yeah Egay have gone to shit over the last 2-3 years..I am a 98 member and I think to back then maybe 1 out of 200 auctions had a hitch..now it every other one..Hell I don;t even really use ebay anymore except to get rock bottm prices on parts

It's all the f*ckin' CHEESE out there that's ruined it. Things like "Parts lists" and these scams on EBay. Same thing that ruined the internet - You should have a permit to be online and you should be qualified and help accountable for content. Not for the purposes of censorship or taxation - but to keep the place clean.

I can't wait for Internet 2. Hondaswap would qualify for I2.

I have had a couple of problems lately and thought I could use ebay's and/or PayPal's dispute council and get things straightened out. I found them almost less cooperative then the seller that screwed me. Here is the most recent ordeal. I ordered a couple of parts lately that said one was an OEM Honda part and the other a good name brand. I got neither. The one that was supposed to be OEM, wasn't. The one that was supposed to be a good name brand-wasn't. Contacted PayPal and they wrote back saying that they would look into it and that I may have to have evidence to back up my claim. No problem, I thought. I'm not lying. A few days went by and I got an e-mail saying that my dispute was settled. Cool. Well, not so much after I read on. It basically said that the seller did nothing wrong and that the dispute was settled and I couldn't appeal the decision. They never even asked me to back up my claim. I can't file a claim through ebay b/c I paid through PayPal. I tried. It wouldn't let me. Bastards. I have about had enough. It's getting to the point where I am not saving any money at all because of my non-reimbursed losses. :mad:

let me guess......OEM waterpump and Goodyear timing belt

I had a few isssues with ebay...

All my stuff goes out within 48 hours, I ship it my items the way I'd like to recieve them. I want it quick, so does everyone else, I want it packed well, so does everyone else.

I've had problems with both buyers and sellers.

I bought a flywheel, filed a claim with paypal, never recieved it, got my money back. There's been a bunch.

I had to list my civic 3 times because of retards. It really isn't that cheap to list a car either. I was a bit of an asshole to one guy. He bid, and paid the NON REFUNDABLE deposit, which he didn't understand. He came to pick it up and didn't like it, so he didn't buy it. I explained to him that the deposit was non refundable.

He bs'd and I cut him a check for 500 bucks...then thought about it and cancelled the check and called him and told him I'd work with him and give him $368 of the $500, because the auction cost me $132. I told him I cancelled the check and he would be charged if he depositted/cashed it...he deposited it anyway. So he calls me up 2 days later telling me it was a stop payment. Again, I agreed to work with him offered him $368, he continued to refuse.

Like 2 weeks ago he calls me up again and wants the $368, mind you this has been months. I told him he's pretty much beat, he had his chances.

I had resold the shitvic for more than what the auction ended for with the same description besides me adding a part where it had an 8lb flywheel and that it was being relisted.

In most cases, a seller wouldn't even offer a partial refund on a NON-REFUNDABLE auction. I was being nice and he wanted to be greedy. So now he get NOTHING. Let him bring me to court, he'll lose.

Back