Anyone else having this problem?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's your browser's cookie settings. the site sets it properly. if your browser doesn't take it, there's nothing i can do about it.

I had that problem with a few site, tried everything, then saw this.. I cant access youtube because of bad request? - Yahoo! Answers, tried it, and then found another link that worked.. Cookie Error: 400 Bad Request

delete the cookies.sqlite and done. just do a search on your computer for cookies.sqlite , and delete it....all your info will need to be put back in...but you got a clean slate to do it with.

And I can't believe I know this and the computer nerds don't:ph34r:

well, it worked... for the longest time I always had to input my info and password, and security questions when I looked at my mortgage online, and I couldn't watch vids on yahoo music... deleteted that one file, re-input all the info again, and no problems since.

1. Get a real browser
2. setup cookie policy properly
3. Surf hondaswap uninterrupted
4. ?????
5. Profit (but only for B making money off of your clicks)

yeah it started happening to me at work all of a sudden. I really dont care enough .....at home its just fine.

:withstupid:

it happens at work on ie8 quite a bit. be browsin' along fine then WHAM credential time. not at home on ff3.

eh. not a huge deal.

you all suck at the internet

grasshopper4ba.jpg

yes i have been having the same problem and tried to clear cach cookies all that crap still does it in IE and firefox

It happened to me the other day when I started using CCleaner.

Plus whatever the deal is with the password for NWS is gone as well and I dont even know that what it is.

Plus whatever the deal is with the password for NWS is gone as well and I dont even know that what it is.
its a tough one to figure out
paypal me 5 bucks and i'll email it to you

(Anything remotely not work safe should be placed here from now on. This forum is password protected to keep google and guests out. 'nws' will get you in.
You must be 18+ to view this forum. Entering the password to enter this area asserts you are 18+ (or, legal age in your locality).)

i've seen no issues on my work computer, my home computer, my laptop, or my cell phone. it's probably your machine.

Back