anyone else like hookah?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

sheesha, hookah, whatever its called, jsut wonderin if anyone else likes it? just got back from this hookah bar that we always go to, finished my 6 pack, and now im bored. so yea, anyone else like it?

Ive had Bubble Gum flavored tabacco in a hukka. It was pretty danm good. There good for hangin out and what not. Never smoked any thing else out of though. My buddy picked one up while he was in Japan and the other one ive smoked out of was straight from Sadui Arabia. Good times.

They are sweet, but if you are smoking with fucktards (party scenario) who don't know how to close of their fucking valve, it can't waste a lot of..... stuff.

I don't smoke hookah, but everyone in my dorm does. The guys here have like a huge single one but with real rabbit fur and all the good stuff. They also make their own sheesha which is pretty sweet I guess, but I wouldn't know.

yea we got tons of hookah lounges here in San Diego. this one place we go to is cool, they make their own sheesha, beer, cigars, all kinds of shit. we always get the rasberry with ice in it. good shit. never used it for smokin other stuff though

Anyone ever had strawberry banana?
It smells like yogurt and tastes so gooood.

shisha or somethin like that. my friend just bought a 3 foot 2 hose one, direct from pakistan or some shit. but it sucks. i mean, its stupid. you smoke this goo that tastes/smells like a fruit..and thats it. it didnt do anything for me, or the 3 people that twere with me.

I LOVE HOOKA!!!

We usually go every weekend, but since the University of North TX is back in class the bar that we go to is always packed (like ten feet from campus)

We are on a break until around christmas.

Hashish. It's condensed and boiled (I think) weed. Comes in a hard brick. Smoked that stuff a few times in Sweden because they don't grow weed there. It was cheap too. 2 slow hits and you're FUCKED UP. Goes down real smooth too...

What I mean is, that was a dream I had....never actually did it...er.....cough*

:ph34r:

there's two different kinds of hash. the stuff from the middle east is made by the workers picking up a handfull of weed and rubbing it between their palms until all the resin is off. they repeat this as the resin builds up on their hands, then it is scraped off.

i don't know about the other kind

theres shit loads of ways to make hash

the best bang for the buck method is to get a grinder with a screen and a chamber to collect the kief (THC crystals) that normally get wasted
any time you smoke instead of breaking it up by hand on a plate, magazine, table, whatever ... you use the grinder
in a little while you will have a nice ass collection of kief in the bottom chamber
you can do whatever you want with it:
sprinkle it over whatever you are smoking for some serious extra kick
use it to make some of the greatest brownies of all time
press it into hash
its pretty much up to you

normally homemade hash is done by taking all of the leftovers after harvesting your plants and using bags/screens/etc to filter it down

ehh whatever, jsut didnt knwo if anyone else knew. i just recently saw it online and thought it was cool. i always wondered what it was

Quoted post[/post]]
Ah, I see. You probably saw the Bubble Bag, right? I've always wanted to get one of those. And I will too,l when I start growing. :p

The hash I get is more keif than hash. One of the larger gardners puts pantyhose over a five gallon bucket and rolls all of his super high-grade dry buds across the hose. As the bucket fills up, he just keeps compressing it back down. I know there's more to it but that's all he says. Damn is it potent, though. I put a sewing needle through a piece of carboard, so the needle will stand up, and then I put a very small ball of hash on the tip of the needle. Light, blow it out like incense, cover with a glass to capture the smoke, lift glass and try not to pass out. It doesn't come around often, because of his method, and it's $20 per gram Which is actually a pretty big chunk, my last gram ended up lasting about six weeks with moderate smoking.
...i think you're still high dude, go to sleep :confused:

seriously i didnt get what you are saying though. i just meant i looked up hash on some drug page. thats some cool shit though.

ya im f'ed up right now too. i have been in my room all night using wood stain and spray paint on a model, in a closed up room. feeling kind of funny right now... seriously. this is wierd.

BTW, does anyoen know how long it takes for THC to be out of your body for a piss test? please back up with some reliable info. just for educational purposes, youknow...

30 days, to be safe. really depends on your body weight and how much you smoke though.

you can drink a shitload of water, cranberry juice, etc etc to get it out of your system clean, but that doesn't affect it that much.

dont really care to back up my sources because i've passed a test in 15 days, but i've also failed one in ~27 days. it all depends really...

Back